Port Mandurah Canals B&B
The Sebel Mandurah(Mandurah)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
$129
Priceline
Great 4.5/5
River Resort Villas(South Yunderup)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
Agoda.com
Pinjarra Resort(Pinjarra)
$85
Travelocity
  • Pool
Heritage Country Motel(Armadale)(Great Value!)
$88
$84
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewseasy accessgreat locationunadolphinsloungefridgebalconyspabedroomforeshore
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We've just returned from another visit to Port Mandurah B&B and we feel the need to share our great experiences with everyone. Foremost is its beautiful canal views and its great location. Great views of the canals can be seen from our upstairs bedroom, the upstairs balcony and the downstairs patio. Perfect for dolphin spotting which we've been fortunate enough to have seen a number of times. It is also only a short walk into town to the many shops and restaurants. Dolphin Quays is also then only a further leisurely walk away. So we often never use our car once we arrive. In addition, the house is well maintained and the rooms are very comfortable and private. The best rooms are made available to the guests upstairs, while the owner lives downstairs. A generous cooked breakfast is also served each morning (and we rarely need any lunch afterwards). Overall we have just felt like millionaires living on the canals whenever we have stayed. That's why we can't think of a better place to stay in Mandurah.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2013

For all those interested in some incredible and cheap accommodation just a short drive south of Perth, you must consider Port Mandurah Canals Bed & Breakfast. It is a 2 storey home, built on the waterfront, with use of the private jetty (great for mooring your own small boat and going crabbing, dolphin spotting). There is a spa bedroom ($169 a night I think) and an ensuite bedroom (we paid $149 a night fri/sat) to stay in upstairs, with a combined lounge room and balcony. Very central location with an estimated 20 min walk to the foreshore. Drinks fridge on upper balcony, and electric BBQ for use if required. Breakfast is to die for, and in her words, I hope you're hungry because you're not leaving here til your full. Fruit, cereal, yogurts, along with a plate loaded with bacon, eggs, beans, tomato, mushrooms & toast The host is Una, a wonderfully friendly lady who is more than welcome to help out with tips, advise, lending crab nets etc. Highly recommended

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 721daryl
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed here with my husband for five days in December 2012. Lots of space, both outside by the waters edge, and in the house. Bedroom and ensuite, large and comfortable. Una is extremely welcoming, and effectively you have the run of the house. For us she went the extra mile, even down to driving us around the area for an hour or two! Would stay there again.

Room Tip: One large double and one smaller room, so would be ideal for two couples or a family. We were there with another guest, and we had enough space and time to chat if we wanted to.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn R
Una H, Owner at Port Mandurah Canals B&B, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review; it was a pleasure having you to stay. Una

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed here in 2009 and wanted somewhere 'a bit different'. I have to say that my hostess Una made sure that all of my whims were catered for. Situated right on the water,this b and b offers peaceful, clean and comfortable accommodation close to Mandurah. Breakfast was taken downstairs again overlooking the water. I felt really comfortable here and indeed my daughter stayed too at the weekend,
Una is a fabulous hostess who took time to ensure that my stay was worth every cent. I will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. Since your stay I have upgraded and refurbished both suites! I hope to see you again here one day. Una