“For me it was great”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mandurah
Waters Edge Luxury @ Mandurah - By The Bay
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights location is The best The Apartment was very cosy the facilities were what I wanted for the week will start with the washing And Drying machines great set up the kitchen area plenty of bench space all utensils that u need dishwasher a bonus the lounge and dining open plan living huge tv the bedroom TV as well very comfy the bathroom very spacious Spa bath and shower over head the Balcony Huge it is not facing the beach rather the lake and surrounding Marine still lovely to sit out there a little BBQ as well there is no Wifi no biggie for me I had my own It's not connected to To seashells Reasort it's a Private Rental so keep the key handy at all times other wise u have to call The Real Estate where u pick the key up upon check in For me it was a great stay enjoyed the Area peace and Quiet.

• Stayed: September 2013