“Delicious food”

Catch22 Tapas & Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #13 of 188 Restaurants in Mandurah
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tapas and Cocktails our specialties.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We went on a busy Sunday lunchtime and the service was a bit slow but overall a great meal. We had the tasting plate to start which was delicious followed by the steak and the beef strip salad. Steak was cooked how my husband liked it and the beef strip salad was very tasty, my only complaint was that I ordered a second glass of wine to have with dinner and it didn't arrive until I'd finished. We had dessert, one crumble was tasty but well overpriced and the ice cream sandwich. There was some live music while we ate which was very entertaining but maybe a bit noisy as we had to shout at each other. Have been he before and had two great meals and will definitely be back. Beautiful view over the marina as well

There are newer reviews for Catch22 Tapas & Cocktail Lounge

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Just moved here and found this place, it's my fav so far. Very good classy food, wouldn't say there's a whole lot to choose from but the food is amazing and great athmosphere right on the water.
Always Very friendly staff. Only downer.... THEY TOOK THE PEAR GNOKIE OFF THE MENU..... Nooooooooo! Best dish I ever had! Ever!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had the seafood and antipasto platters. They were great for our large family gathering. Kids ate free. Great value. Bit warm and sticky for us Southerners as there is no cooling inside. It was a 40 degree day and only had very little breeze from the open windows. But could not fault the food or service.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I have rated the overall experience as average, even though the food is generally very good and the stafff are nice and give good service. My criticism is that over time this place has had some good things going for it, like the lunch specials on weekends which for the money were very good. This is now gone. The place was shut down for some time for a re-fit, that's all good, but recently went back again with my wife and a friend for lunch and the place is in transition again - this time there are signs on the door saying that they temporarily dont have a liquor license - looks like its changed hands again. Part of the attraction here is to sit in a nice location in the marina and savour a glass of wine or two over a nice meal. This may be seen by some as no big deal, but surely smart management is a transition that is seamless to the patrons and not being able to manage a transition that includes preservation of the liquor license seems a bit dark ages to me - anyhow, left a negative impact. Then I was offered Pepsi when I asked for a coca cola - I am not interested in Management deals with beverage companies to save some dollars, pepsi is not a coke! - at least the waitress told me it was pepsi unlike some - still had Coke in stock though when I pushed (odd?) Unfortunately this is still Mandurah - not quite there yet.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

please try the Tuesday night steak dinner. the best kept secret in Mandurah. Great steak and good value.