“Good all rounder”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Han's Cafe has been noted for his rise into the Restaurant business. The premises in Mandurah is located on "the boardwalk" which is fairly centrally located to the theatres. There is a huge menu and is affordable for family dining. The premises offers upstairs and downstairs dining and can cater for the larger groups.
Due to the design [ I guess] of the building it is inclined to become a little noisy. In most cases if you were "eating and off to the show"its tolerable but if you wanted to make a night of it, ot can become a little hard on the ears.
The food and service is good and as I say a great place to eat on the way to the theatre.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Looks ok then the food came, it wasn't very nice at all. Me goreng was something unimaginable. I am not sure what was but it wasn't that, the beef curry was tasteless. Service ummm I asked if I could take the ok fried rice home and the waitress brought me out a plastic container so I could do it myself. I could not quite believe it, They need a chef that can cook and service that is good. Will not be returning. Very expensive for poor food

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Only been here once and that was enough. I think onions must have been on a super special as every dish seemed to be half onions. Never again!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Arrived at the door only to be told we couldn't redeem our cudo voucher because we didn't have the voucher number so we weren't allowed in. The second time we arrived at the door we were told by the 24 yr old manager, with years of experience, that we couldn't dine in because we hadn't pre- booked. We were then told we could order a takeaway even tho there were approx. 30/40 empty tables! (Go figure).
The entree was good and out of the 2 mains, one was good and the other was average.
Sorry Mr Han's, but we won't be coming back!. Maybe you should re-train your highly experienced manager to be a bit more flexible in the future.

1  Thank Andrew1283
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The food was fresh, the service was friendly and the meals came out in a timely manner. Overall, great job!