“Absolutely Fantastic Meals”
Review of Chapters On The Terrace - CLOSED

Chapters On The Terrace
Cuisines: Australian, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Chapters on the terrace is a WA family owned and operated tapas bar and restaurant. Chapters is located on the Mandurah foreshore, with spectacular views of the estuary. Chapters offers quality value for money meals, in a friendly and entertaining environment, and prides itself on excellent service. Dine in and Takeaway Extensive menu from tapas to large meals and dessert Great Coffee Daily Specials Vast cocktail menu Live Music Find us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest specials and events Chapters on The Terrace also caters for functions and events, please contact Daisie or Neil at Chapters to discuss your needs
“Absolutely Fantastic Meals”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

You really have to try this place. Had a great reasonably priced lunch with the kids. Then came back for dinner. Was impressed on both visits. Definitely worth the visit. Great food and service

Perth, Australia
“Not what we expected.”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I booked a table at Chapters last Saturday evening for a date night.
We had not been there and thought we would give it a go, as there were such mixed reviews.
Our table was for 7pm, there was only 2 other tables in the restaurant, one of which must have been part of management/owner with 2 x kids running around (not what you expect on a sat night)
The radio was playing in the background and not music and it was so bright in there.
We decided to stay and have a drink and a starter.
We could not fault the food, the starter platter was divine, but the venue just lacked atmosphere.
Pity cos the food was good, and the decor is lovely, but would not be going back.
A little attention to detail and it could be a fabulous spot for a night night.
It also had a sign advertising live band on Saturday nights, we left after 8pm and no sign of a band.

• Visited October 2013
mandurah
“lunch special”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Good value on a rainy day. Nice clean venue, warm, pleasant staff and prompt service. This was our first visit and we will be back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank teresa m
Mandurah, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dreadful”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We live in Mandurah and are regular diners. The decor was pleasant but that was the best part of this restaurant. After waiting quite a while, our breakfast was cold when it arrived. The pancakes were burned, the big breakfast was tough like it had been reheated a couple of hours later. We will definately not be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank dynamitestynamite
Perth, Australia
“Very Unhappy”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We visited Chapters Fri night and my guest had I had a few issues.
First of all the waiter got my order wrong, the food I ordered was on a totally different menu page from what I was brought. About twenty mins later and after my guest had finished her meal mine was served, a professional restaurant would have redone both meals and served them together.
When I finally received my order of grilled chicken stuffed with cheese, I received a dry piece of chicken minus the cheese. I complained to the waitress who then spoke to the chef and she was told cheese was in the chicken. I'm a customer and I don't expect to be argued with and even the waitress agreed with my complaint.
At the end of the meal we went to pay and not once were we offered an apology for the mistakes, not once were we even offered a discount for the poor standard of my meal.
I told the staff I was extremely unhappy and they didn't even seem to care, this is one restaurant I will never be returning too and I suggest you do the same until they pick up their game.

• Visited February 2013