“Great Meal”

Ranked #23 of 229 Restaurants in Mandurah
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Have been twice now and the service and food were excellent. The portions are generous and served hot. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

I had lunch there with my family because we missed local food. We ordered fried kway teow, Malaysian fried rice, and beef with steamed rice. It was all quite nice, but twice the amount we pay compared to home. Anyway it was great.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have visited this restaurant on two other occasions and have always enjoyed the food and the friendly service ... our lunch yesterday was also very enjoyable.
I had a curry and my Mrs. had a noodle dish. Just TERRIFIC!!!
Great taste, and the food was “piping” hot.
The service is always very quick and friendly.
When it comes to the bill ... such good value.
I would always highly recommend The Penang House for a tasty, good value meal.
Regards
David Walpole

Thank David John Henr... W
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Can't go wrong no matter what you order here. All meals are freshly cooked and delicious. We haven't had everything on the restaurant but we are working our way through it. Particularly love the sizzling dishes Really fast service and good sized portions. Great take away too

The restaurant itself is relatively bland but it's all about the food

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The quality of food and service here is always excellent. We had roti, chicken satay, lebak, Szechuan Beef, salt and pepper squid and for a special order they prepared steamed vegetables in a wok but not fried which were exceptional.
BYO as well.