“Excellent, Comfy friendly”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Perth Zoo, South Perth
The Old Mill, South Perth
South Perth Golf Course
Catch the ferry to Perth
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Wander577...
“Excellent, Comfy friendly”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed for about nearly a week. The size was just right, giving enough privacy when needed. I loved the alfresco area, and the garden was well-kept, with so many beautiful flowers & greenery.

The kitchen was well-equipped so I could enjoy quiet meals at home. Basic condiments, tea & coffee were provided along with some other basic treat so that I could easily get settled in. Being gluten intolerant, Imagine my surprise when I discovered a few Gluten free niceties.

Marg and Daisy (pup) were wonderful in helping me feel comfortable, and were quick in responding to any questions or problems I had.

Marg was also gracious enough to allow secure parking for willow (Indian Motorcycle)

All in all just a wonderful experience.

I definitely would like to stay again on my next trip to Perth, and would recommend it to our friends!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing