Broadwater Resort Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$121
$104
  • Restaurant
Windsor Lodge Como(Como)(Great Value!)
$97
TripAdvisor
$79
Metro Hotel Perth(South Perth)
$77
$60
Agoda.com
The Peninsula Riverside Apartments(South Perth)(Great Value!)
$131
$106
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
$75
$63
Agoda.com
Hyatt Regency Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$149
$116
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Pan Pacific Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$144
$113
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbedroom loft apartmentwasher and dryergreat familyonsite restaurantaround the cornergreat poolheated pooloutdoor spawashing powderclean roomsswan rivergreat place to stayfull kitchentennis courtstext messageundercover parkingresort apartments
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

As near to Swan River, Perth, that you can get. Separated by the highway but no noise once your in the apartments. We happened to stay at the time the WA School Country Week was happening, but didn't have any problems with noise or anything. Staff were very accommodating and the meal was superb in the in-house restaurant. Certainly a decent place to stop on our way to the airport and home to the UK.

Room Tip: We were in an apartment on the side, so although we didn't have a direct view of the Swan River, we probably benefited from a more quiet night.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jaaykay
ComoResortManager, General Manager at Broadwater Resort Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Jaaykay,
Thank you for your positive review of the Resort and great feedback on the Restaurant also.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Kind regards, Deborah Taylor (Resort Manager)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Stayed in a two bedroom apartment - quiet and good bedding - rooms need a bit of cheering up - a few bright and happy pictures would make a big difference. The pool and surrounds looked good and easy parking made a difference.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear 335Francis335,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Broadwater Resort, Como.

We are delighted to advise that we have recently update all the artwork in all guest rooms to reflect more modern, iconic images of Perth and surrounds.

In addition to this, we look forward to upgrading all apartment couches, outdoor furniture, soft furnishings, window treatments plus poolside tables & chairs in the next few months.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Resort in the future.

Kind regards, Deborah Taylor (Resort Manager)

Reviewed June 18, 2013

In Perth you need to book a long way in advance to get a decent hotel without a second mortgage. If trying to book a week or so out and you're trolling through tripadvisor trying to find an affordable hotel that is okay, this is the place.

You'll leave this hotel thinking...
- gee the freeway was loud
- the furniture should be updated
- the linen was okay
- the shower was oaky
- I hope I washed the dishes before I used them

This is an older property on the Kwinana freeway, separated by a chain mesh fence, that is about the right price. The saving grace is the kitchen and the supermarket around the corner.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear DMMatlin,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at the Resort. Your constructive feedback is important to us so that we can continue to provide quality facilities and services to all our guests.

We are continuing our Refurbishment program which will see the replacement of all apartment couches, window treatments and soft furnishings, outdoor furniture plus poolside lounges, tables and chairs in the next few months and hope that on your return to Perth, you will stay will us again and enjoy the benefits of these improvements.

In relation to the noise you experienced due to the near by freeway, our staff will gladly accommodate any requests to changing the location of your apartment, (availability permitting) as your comfort is always our main priority. We try to balance the preference of guest who like to overlook the Swan River with those who prefer a more quiet ambiance along the side street of the Resort. You are welcome to request this should you stay in the future.

We trust these improvement will entice you back to the Resort next time you are in Perth.

Kind regards,
Deborah Taylor (Resort Manager)

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This 'resort' was unfortunately booked for me by my company's travel agent much to my dismay when I checked into Tripadvisor to read past guest reviews. I told myself that things couldn't be 'that bad', yet was feeling a tad anxious when I checked in. First impressions of the villa (aka room) was better than I had expected, but it ended there. My one bedroom villa lived up to reports previously made on this site. The first thing I did was to pull the blinds/curtains, only to find a long dead daddy long legs spider squashed onto the kitchenette blind which was also grimy along the bottom edge. Furniture in the room is sparse, too small for the size of the room and very out dated. The fabric on the arms of the couch was worn and there was a mysterious white stain on the cushion...I covered it with a towel. Carpets are stained despite the brown carpet. Blinds in the rest of the apartment are dirty, the bathroom venetions are broken so no option to open them I'm afraid!

My room was serviced after day three. I was amused to find that the spider remained on the blind that had (by the way) been pulled up by the cleaning staff. Scary that something so obviously in need of removal/cleaning was overlooked...what else is overlooked??

The Kitchenette itself has basic utensils, the bin doesn't have a lid, the television is fixed to the wall and unable to be tilted to different positions. Bathroom grouting is in need of attention.

I was fortunate that I had a room away from the road so wasn't bothered by road noise. Sadly there isn't a gym, only a pool which is not an attractive option in winter. The only redeeming feature was the bed which was very comfortable, which was a huge relief.

I won't be staying at this establishment again - very unacceptable standard of service

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ComoResortManager, Manager at Broadwater Resort Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Annabelle40,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay here at the Broadwater. It is very disappointing to hear that you have not enjoyed your Broadwater experience, however, the information you have provided is a vital tool for our staff who use these experiences to continually develop and improve on the standards and customer service. I have addressed our Housekeeping team personally in relation to their "attention to detail" which is imperative to ensure that items relating to cleanliness (i.e. the spider on the apartment blinds) do not go over looked. We have begun our long awaited refurbishment project, which will see all of the apartment couches replaced, (along with many other items in each of the apartments) and I am certain that this will have a dramatic impact on the comfort and value experienced by all guests. I am of course happy to discuss your feedback further, should you require and am available at the resort at your convenience.

Kind regards,
Emma Kent
Assistant Resort Manager

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The place is appalling. When we walked into the apartment, the first thing we saw was the kitchen bin provided had no lid. The whole place absolutely stunk of fish. The lounge suites were filthy, with black dirt on the arms, and very uncomfortable to sit on. Clearly they have been around a long time. The whole place was dirty, the crockery was dirty, and so was the fridge. When it was advertised, it looked as if there was two pools, with one that was indoor, and that's what made us book, as we have young children. There is in fact only one pool. The road noise from the highway was very loud. We also did not like the fact that the room was not serviced as we were only staying for two nights. We had to ask for some more clean towels. This place needs completely refurbishing. It is a disgrace.

Room Tip: Avoid this place!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chilled176

Dear Chilled176,

It is greatly disappointing to hear that you have not enjoyed your Broadwater experience, however the feedback you have provided on your stay with us is greatly appreciated. Feedback such as yours is a vital tool in us improving the Broadwater experience for all guests, and the comments you have listed will not be taken lightly.

As a result of your feedback, I will be personally investigating the cleaning of the apartments to ensure that our regular standards are maintained and future guests do not experience the same discomfort. Our long awaited refurbishment program is now underway, which will include the replacement of couches (amongst other items) which I am certain will have a dramatic impact. The issues you have encountered during your stay are not regular occurrences here a the Broadwater and should you wish to discuss this further with me directly, please do not hesitate to contact me at the resort, at your convenience.

Kind Regards,