“Amazing dining experience”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I'm sure all the locals in the area are well aware of the great dining experience to be had here...great service, beautiful food exquisitely presented accompanied by a more than adequate wine list (some lovely wines). Have now dined here on a few occasions and can not fault the total package.

1  Thank Cathryn G

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Took a friend here for lunch because he loves pork belly and, according to my husband, it is lovely. My friend thoroughly enjoyed the pork belly trio and said it was one of the best meals he has ever had, enjoyable and interesting. He also enjoyed the wine recommended by Pat. I myself am on a diet so went for the steamed vegetables which was lovely and fresh.

1  Thank 1966ginny
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We both enjoyed our dinner, wine was nice, service was good, tables are small as is the location and feel a bit un-private rather than intimate, overall good experience and nicest restaurant within walking distance.

1  Thank territraveller1000
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Had lunch with a friend. Made a booking on line. The restaurant has a very relaxed, smart casual feel. Service is very good and professional without being over the top. Not an overly large establishment but has a good menu. Would visit again. Fully licensed. We visited on a Tuesday lunchtime and it is was very well patronized for early in the week in a location that is not a main business/shopping area.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Went here with hubby for a Saturday morning breakfast. We decided to go for a full breakfast with the lot and a cafe latte.

The breakfast itself took a long time before it was ready, over 40 minutes. Considering we only had an hour to spare it basically meant we had to eat really quickly to get to our meeting and didn't really get to enjoy the meal.It also makes me wonder how long it would take on a normal day as there were only us and three other customers in the restaurant.

The meal itself was really nice with high quality produce and the hash brown was just amazing. I normally don't eat hash browns as I think they are quite nasty but this one was just fab.

Someone said it was a bit pricey and I could agree. We paid $50 for two full brekkies and two coffees but then again, it was all fresh, high quality produce, you get lovely service in nice surroundings and who can fault that. We will definitely be back for more, but this time we will allow some more time to enjoy our meal.