“The BEST B&B I have ever stayed at!”
Review of Como Waters

Como Waters
Ranked #2 of 2 Como B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I can not say enough wonderful things about Como Waters and the couple (Kay & Andre )who own it!! The home itself is nestled in a beautiful residential area, near any bus stop you could possibly need. The rooms were beautiful, modern, with a spa like feel, and all the comforts of home. I happened to have a veranda, where I enjoyed my tea in the morning. Kay and André went above and beyond meeting all my needs and inquiries! From my initial inquiry about the B&B, which bus to take and my favorite Breakfast!!! Kay successfully incorporated all guests tastes. I would highly recommend Como Waters to to first time travelers to WA, you can not find better ambassadors of the country than Kay and André. They love what they do and it shows. I was a mom escorting my daughter to Curtin University for a semester abroad, I felt safe, comfortable and pampered! Thank you so much Kay and Andre, I will miss you!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Dawn S

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Como Waters has been finely honed by its owners. From entering the front door, the plush hall leads to very clean and comfortable rooms and a homely dining room. Breakfast is continental, but adequate. Quality is the owner’s bottom line here and, as said by others, Kay and Andre are extremely attentive to their guests needs. Their kindness and generosity extended to them allowing us to stay there in their absence (they had gone to Bali) on our return to Perth. Highly Recommended and ‘’thankyou’’ to Kay and Andre. Especially Recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Kay and Andre go out of their way to make every stay a great pleasure.
The rooms are superb - very quiet and tastefully decorated.
This was our second visit.
Thank you so much for making our trip so comfortable

Room Tip: All lovely rooms
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Crucible6
Reviewed July 14, 2013

A very quiet, tasteful and welcoming B & B. I spent just one night at Kay and Andrew's B&B, but knew right away, that I could recommend them to anyone anytime. To me, this was an excellent experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

The room was outstanding (we could even have the sliding door open at night), the location close enough to Perth to be "Oh so convenient", but without the city noise, traffic or parking problems and cost for all this quality gave real value for money. Definitly the place we will stay whenever in Perth. Wouldn't have minded a cook egg though.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

What a great find! We stayed here for 3 nights with wonderful hosts Kay and Andre. This is a very modern, purpose-built B&B in a quiet, leafy suburb just 15-20 minutes from Perth by public transport. Bus stop and train station are just a short walk away.
Our room was spotlessly clean, with a very comfortable bed, quality furnishings, great little private courtyard and a very efficient ducted air conditioning system. The gourmet continental breakfast was delicious and substantial but made even better with my addition of the hot breakfast.
A car is not essential. We happily travelled to Perth by bus for the first two days before getting a car, which did make getting out to eateries, shopping etc. easier.
My advice is to book early and deal directly with the owners. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Not all rooms have a courtyard. Request one when you book
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We were looking for 5 nights stay outside Perth city and came across Como Waters in Philp Ave. Wasn't too keen on B&B option as we planned on exploring brunch eateries. Fortunately they also have self contained units nearby at Preston Street, Como. We got the ground floor unit that came with a patio. The apartment had all the amenities ( DVD player as well ) but more importantly the beds were really comfortable and the free wi-fi had good signal strength both in the living room and the bedrooms. The studio apartment upstairs shared common access through the foyer and oddly enough, access to our unit's kitchen which was next to the foyer and outside our apartment proper. Although we had exclusive use of the kitchen ( the studio apartment has its own kitchenette) the washing machine in the kitchen was shared. Wasn't a problem as we hardly saw the upstairs tenant even though we knew of his presence via the fact that he had made use of the washing machine. A short walk down Preston street to the intersection of Labouchere Rd brings you to a small surburban shopping area that has an IGA supermarket and a gas station. There are also some eateries but if you're staying in Como you probably have a car and would better off going somewhere else for your meals ( or just stocking up and eating in as we did on those dark and stormy nights that we experienced during our stay) . Good location not far from the airport and easy to get to Fremantle, Swan valley and central Perth by car.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple