We had a studio room, and these are the things I loved about this place:
1. lovely big room with a heater and air conditioner. Very clean too.
2. it has a heated pool and an outdoor pool
3. privacy and outdoor space - it's like staying in your own secured residential estate
4. Own secured parking lot
5. Easy to walk out to the beautiful beach - it's just gorgeous!
6. Short drive to margaret river, yet not far from the town amenities
7. Right next to a place that sells yummy and fresh fish and chips! It's perfect to just end the day with a hot fish and chips dinner in the warmth of your spacious room. Plus, hotel guests get discounts at this shop.
8. There's also a small food court and supermarket nearby. Totally convenient!
9. There was a children playroom. Not exactly the cleanest place nor the most well-equipped. But children don't care about that. And we like the thought that they bothered to cater to young children and families.
Things I didn't like too much:
1. they didn't have a baby cot, but they had a portacot with no mattress (or rather the base is too thin and hard to be comfortable for anybody). My advice for them is to invest in a good baby cots, cos' happy babies = happy parents = happy guests.
2. No cafe/ restaurant in the resort itself
3. The bigger units at the back of the resort seem really quiet. I am glad we had a unit close to the reception.
4. The toilets are lovely, but because there's no heater in the toilet, it gets realllllyyyy cold in the toilet!!
I would certainly recommend this place to anybody who wants to visit margaret river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A scenic 2 1/2 hour drive south of Perth, The Sebel Busselton offers a perfect beachfront escape on the edge of the gorgeous Geographe Bay. The hotel is your gateway to the amazing Margaret River wine region, featuring not only wineries but also restaurants, art galleries and stunning coastlines. Ideal for families and couples, the four star hotel features 75 self contained apartments, tennis and squash, heated indoor spa, heated indoor and outdoor pool, gym, bike paths, games room and kids club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, ACCOR, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sebel Busselton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Busselton Hotel Busselton
- Grand Accor Busselton