“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2014

As a local we either eat or get take away coffees regularly from the pantry. Good fresh wholesome food and good service. Love the laid back feel. Am suprised at some of the comments below

There are newer reviews for The Pantry on Prince

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Horrible abuse from the woman taking orders- it is not the customer's fault if the store is short staffed, communicate delays before taking orders to give customers the right to go elsewhere!

Wrap was not toasted through- cold in the centre, hand cut chips were too large and tasteless.

Won't be back and don't recommend.

2  Thank HungryinBusso
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Just got abused by the owner and called names ! would not recommend this place at all..totally disgusted in her behaviour ! after myself and my family have bought food and coffee from them for years ... Shame as her coffee girls have always been lovely !

3  Thank staceyCapel
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I went for Lunch with my Daughter visiting from Perth & I did not enjoy My Food what so ever. I shall not return or recommend to others.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

It has been a while since I have stopped in town to just have a coffee but my daughter was in town and we stopped in ordered coffee and cake and just sat outside and people watched. This is a great place to do that and the coffee is good.