The Pantry on Prince
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Horrible abuse from the woman taking orders- it is not the customer's fault if the store is short staffed, communicate delays before taking orders to give customers the right to go elsewhere!

Wrap was not toasted through- cold in the centre, hand cut chips were too large and tasteless.

Won't be back and don't recommend.

2  Thank HungryinBusso

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Just got abused by the owner and called names ! would not recommend this place at all..totally disgusted in her behaviour ! after myself and my family have bought food and coffee from them for years ... Shame as her coffee girls have always been lovely !

3  Thank staceyCapel
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I went for Lunch with my Daughter visiting from Perth & I did not enjoy My Food what so ever. I shall not return or recommend to others.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

It has been a while since I have stopped in town to just have a coffee but my daughter was in town and we stopped in ordered coffee and cake and just sat outside and people watched. This is a great place to do that and the coffee is good.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We have visited the Pantry on quite a number of occasions in the past year. Its just near the Prince street entrance to Fig Tree lane so its hand to a bit of a shopping browse. We have only had lunch there, but they offer a great selection of pizza's and some great salads, along with great coffee. I've not tried their cake selection but they look good. the ambience is nice. friendly staff, and interesting stuff on the walls along with a nice outlook over Prince street

1  Thank Elizabeth H