“Lovely coffee”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Called for a coffee and light breakfast and was surprised to see how much was on offer, so the cafe must have a good reputation to have so much food ready to go.
Ordered a coffee and breaky roll which was so tasty, lovely staff nice experience.

2  Thank 01jms

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Love the staff - go girls (and chef!!) Looking for good old Customer Service and nice atmosphere? - go to the Pantry .Having a particular diet it is hard to find places where a chef will accommodate outside the usual !! We had the Lunch time pizza - with a twist of no onion garlic or tomato -- deeeelish! Thanks to staff for thinking outside the box with the creation - cant wait for the desert pizza 8)....we will be back!!

1  Thank D P
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I love this cafe. The menu is so varied, it is difficult to choose. The 5 people who visited each had something different, but we all ended up having a tasting of each others plate, and none of them let us down. Coffee is excellent quality as well and the staff are welcoming and helpful. Only downfall is that they do not open at night, so I cannot eat three meals a say here!!!

1  Thank DE1966
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have frequented this establishment on many occasions, being a local customer and have always been happy with the food and prompt service, however today I have never been so disappointed. I ordered myself and my 3 small children 2 small pizza's to share. One pizza Hawian and one with prawns. The prawn pizza with 4 prawns were all delivered raw. I sent the pizza back and the waitress was more than happy to provide another. The second pizza arrived and of course I checked the prawns to find they were cooked on top but uncooked underneath. Not wanting to eat them for fear of myself or my kids getting sick I again sent it back. The waitress seemed quite annoyed at me by this stage and abruptly told me she would give back my money. I said I don't want my money and could I get a pizza with no prawns on it. She walked away and came back only to tell me I would not be given another pizza and my money slammed on the table. Feeling very upset and unsatisfied I rang to speak to the owner being the chef of the business only to be sworn at, abused and hung up on!!!! Hopefully if you eat here you get a good meal but unfortunately look out if you get a bad one!!!!!

4  Thank F00dl0ver75
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We arrived at the beginning of lunch time. (I thought it was still breakfast time) Tapas plates of chorizo and Spanish prawns followed by gumbo and sticky pork. Husband is pretty fussy about his gumbo and he was raving about it.
It was a Saturday and pretty busy so make sure you have time to spare although we didn't really have to wait too long considering how busy it was.
David returned for breakfast another day and enjoyed scrambled eggs with fetta. He requested a variation to the dish and they didn't have a problem doing that.
The café also makes pizza, which we haven't tried yet.

1  Thank ESSOinOz