“Great food, very clean and tidy”
Review of Sizzling Thai

Sizzling Thai
Ranked #48 of 101 Restaurants in Busselton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed in a hotel in Busselton and ordered over the phone a couple of dishes for our family of 4. Staff very friendly. Apart from 1 we are vegetarian and that was not a problem at all. We drove there and picked it up and were in for a great surprise. The quality of the food was high and the vegetables were fresh and well cooked.
We can only recommend this takeaway and I think this is the first time I ever gave 5 stars for a takeaway. A must when you are in Busselton.

5  Thank Kiwi1956

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is definitely the best take away in Busselton. (You can sit in to eat at lunchtime) The food is authentic, consistently delicious, with excellent fresh produce. The service is awesome. We are Thai connoisseurs, and we can't get enough of Sizzling Thai. It isn't cheap but I guess the adage that you get what you pay for is true. I'd rather pay more and know what I'm getting. You can't sit in for an evening meal, but a good meal to share with friends and family at home. The cook can adjust the heat to suit your tolerance.

5  Thank Vanessa L
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I Will have food from Sizzling Thai again. Really great food from fresh ingredients served by nice and friendly staff. Simply great experience.

4  Thank glittercave
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

After reading the reviews, we decided to try the food at Sizzling Thai. When I rang to book for a table, I found out it was a takeaway place with very little seating. That was fine. We ordered four dishes, we were quite disappointed as the food was very ordinary.

1  Thank brettnjess
Reviewed May 4, 2013

After dining at the opposition and having a horrible experience there with waiting 50 minutes for a meal before walking out, we came to these guys - starving!
Ordered 3 meals and all were delivered within the space of 15 minutes!
All were vibrant, smelt amazing and tasted even better with a friendly service to boot!

Don't bother anywhere else - this is the real deal!

3  Thank JessieMJoy