“Child Friendly”

Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Child Friendly”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Came here for breakfast on the way back to Perth from Margaret River with my 2 year old. I was really impressed with how child friendly it was, there is a kids corner with good quality toys which allowed me to finish my coffee in peace. As a parent it is always challenging to find a place which serves healthy kids meals (its always the usual suspects of chicken nuggets & chips etc). This cafe has a kids platter for $8.50 which comes out on a tray with little compartments of cheese toast, carrot & celery sticks, wedges of apples & oranges, yoghurt and cookie, including a milk drink. My bacon and eggs were yummy and I just loved the whole atmosphere of the place.

• Visited August 2014

Busselton, Australia
“Potential”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I love the potential at the UCH but .... Poached eggs were basic - big pile of spinach, supermarket bread and DYI butter ... I was hoping for some wood fired bread and a bit more finesse at delivery. Disappointed. Could be amazing.

• Visited July 2014
Perth, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Very good. Good value and good food for kids. Good coffee. I would go here again and again. Easy to find.

Visited July 2014
“Loong wait”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Came here to get some quick take away coffees. Have been waiting long time and the coffees didn't taste nice at all. Not the first time we are disappointed. Also overpriced! that was definitely our last visit!

Australia
“Good sized servings but the food was greasy”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Have had breakfast here a couple of times previously and have always been impressed. This time however my scrambled eggs were grey and oily and not light and fluffy. Coffee was good. I think next time I would try somewhere else for breakfast. Disappointing this time round.

Visited May 2014