“Just great”

Indigo Pearl
Cuisines: Indian, Australian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in Yallingup Hills, South Western Australia, we provide a unique style of menu in a very beautifull garden setting, Rivendell Gardens. Magical and secret gardens are alive with colourful fawna and flora. Cooking classes and healthy retreat weekends will be on offer.
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

What can I say - amazing authentic food - best lb korma...keep up the great work :) will keep coming back for more

Reviewed May 10, 2013

After eating at Indigo Pearl several times before I was pleasantly surprised to find it has now moved to rivendell winery. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her 40th birthday lunch along with myself and son,good food and wine, ambient surroundings and an affable host ,with the choice of Indian or Australian cuisine to choose from.I would recommend a visit

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Beautifully cooked with amazing flavours. Absolutely loved it, even hubby couldn't stop raving about it.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

After seeing the reviews on here we decided to go as its no.1 and we thought it had to be good!Now after being there tonight I find it very hard to believe the below reviews!The restaurant is like walking into someone home! The terrible carpet throughout has massive stains everywhere and the fitting out of the place is very poor.

We experienced poor service,we were placed in the dodgy extension to the side which meant the waitress tended to forgot about us for most of the night.

Although i must admit yes the food is good/average but its way way way overpriced!i don't mind paying for a good meal if the atmosphere and food is good but unfortunately i didn't find it here. I think the if the restaurant changed premises and reduced the prices it would be better. As this is not going to happen I would suggest not wasting your money or get a take away.

patruba, Owner at Indigo Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear Tara L, Thank you for your honest review. Yes, the building does look like 'you are going to someone's home', which many locals really love. I must agree that many of the fittings are old and tired. The landlords are about to develop this site hence not injecting any $. Indigo Pearl is moving at the end of November 2012, to new premises, which I am certain, will impress. Please keep an eye on the website and you will be presently surprised. I am pleased you enjoyed the food. Kind Regards..pat

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We decided to have a takeaway from here and while it was good I found it to be a bit on the less spicy and flavoursome side. The naan was awesome and so was the rice.

patruba, Owner at Indigo Pearl, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear espgirl, Thank you for your feedback. I am really glad you found the Naan and rice awesome. Our normal standards are that we ask,' how spicy you like your curries' , which, if we followed through, you would have raved about the curries too. Hope to please you on your next visit. Kindest regards, patruba@indigopearlbrasserie.com