“A delightful experience”

Busselton Visitor Centre
Ranked #5 of 34 things to do in Busselton
More attraction details
Owner description: Busselton Visitor Centre is located on the beautiful Busselton Foreshore next to the famous Busselton Jetty. It is a must to visit our new centre in the refurbished Railway House to explore the history of Busselton and start your journey into Your Margaret River Region from its gateway. Drop in to pick up your FREE Regional Magazine and Map and have a chat with one of our friendly staff who can assist you in booking all the best accommodation and touring options throughout the region with our latest cutting edge technology. Experience a skydive over the Busselton Jetty or a mountain bike ride through the Boranup Forest without leaving the visitor centre! Why not book one of the amazing experiences on offer in Busselton and see it from a different angle - either by air or from under the water!
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Thought we would take advantage of the best source of knowledge about the area, and we couldn't have done better. Best service, best location and best price on the accommodation! A beautiful area......can't wait to return.

GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for getting in touch with the local experts to plan your trip! I am delighted that we were able to help you find a great deal on accommodation and that you loved your stay in the area. We hope that you come back soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I recently booked a villa at dunsborough ....cape villas....over the net and needed some clarification.....the person I spoke to at the visitors center was lovely....very clear with her answers and put me at ease....thank you.
I'm looking forward to my weeks get away in July.

1  Thank Justine C
GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you for your review, I am very pleased that we were able to take the stress out of the booking process for you. We have a great team of local experts who are available by phone and email 7 days a week, so help is always close at hand!

Just let us know if we can help with anything else, and in the meantime I hope you have a wonderful week at Cape Villas in July. Do call into the Dunsborough Visitor Centre while you’re here for free maps and advice on the best things to see and do.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I had left it a bit late to book accommodation for the Busselton 70.3 ironman event, one Busselton's busiest weekends. After plenty of failed attempts to book directly with numerous places, I rang the visitor centre. Liz took the call and went out of her way to ring around and actually confirm that a place had a vacancy for us. Thanks Liz.

1  Thank Geoff A

It’s great to learn that Liz was able to come to your rescue at such a busy time for Busselton! Our staff have an excellent knowledge of the various accommodation options in the region, which means they’re in a great position to help when availability is in short supply.

I hope that you enjoyed the IRONMAN 70.3 event and the rest of your stay in Busselton. We’ll be more than happy to help you plan your next trip to the region.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

One of the staff literally chased after us as we left the centre! He went above and beyond to get us in a tour that we thought would not happen! It's service like this that's makes the memories! U guys rock!

Thank you for your great review, I am so pleased that you were able to go on your chosen tour! The staff member who helped you was Matt and like the rest of our staff at the Visitor Centres, he is passionate about helping people to get the most out of their stay in the region. We are always ready to help!

I trust that the rest of your stay in the Busselton area was just as successful, and we hope to welcome you back soon. Feel free to get in touch with us when you’re planning your next trip, via (08) 9752 5800 or getaway@geographebay.com.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My grandma unfortunately pass away and all accommodation in Busselton was booked out. I was so glad when I spoke to Kylie who was very helpful and willing to assist me. We ended up finding a room for an reasonable price. I was so glad I called, I got fantastic service!

1  Thank Tegan84
GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

We are so glad you called too, and really pleased to hear that we were able to source some suitable accommodation for you. We are very lucky to have a fantastic team of well-trained local experts on board and our booking system allows us to search out available accommodation in the region quickly and comprehensively. Glad Kylie was able to help you out and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.