“BVC saved the day!”

Busselton Visitor Centre
Ranked #4 of 37 things to do in Busselton
More attraction details
Owner description: Busselton Visitor Centre is located on the beautiful Busselton Foreshore next to the famous Busselton Jetty. It is a must to visit our new centre in the refurbished Railway House to explore the history of Busselton and start your journey into Your Margaret River Region from its gateway. Drop in to pick up your FREE Regional Magazine and Map and have a chat with one of our friendly staff who can assist you in booking all the best accommodation and touring options throughout the region with our latest cutting edge technology. Experience a skydive over the Busselton Jetty or a mountain bike ride through the Boranup Forest without leaving the visitor centre! Why not book one of the amazing experiences on offer in Busselton and see it from a different angle - either by air or from under the water!
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I had left it a bit late to book accommodation for the Busselton 70.3 ironman event, one Busselton's busiest weekends. After plenty of failed attempts to book directly with numerous places, I rang the visitor centre. Liz took the call and went out of her way to ring around and actually confirm that a place had a vacancy for us. Thanks Liz.

1  Thank Geoff A
GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

It’s great to learn that Liz was able to come to your rescue at such a busy time for Busselton! Our staff have an excellent knowledge of the various accommodation options in the region, which means they’re in a great position to help when availability is in short supply.

I hope that you enjoyed the IRONMAN 70.3 event and the rest of your stay in Busselton. We’ll be more than happy to help you plan your next trip to the region.

Best wishes,

Visitor Centre Manager

Reviewed May 15, 2014

One of the staff literally chased after us as we left the centre! He went above and beyond to get us in a tour that we thought would not happen! It's service like this that's makes the memories! U guys rock!

Thank you for your great review, I am so pleased that you were able to go on your chosen tour! The staff member who helped you was Matt and like the rest of our staff at the Visitor Centres, he is passionate about helping people to get the most out of their stay in the region. We are always ready to help!

I trust that the rest of your stay in the Busselton area was just as successful, and we hope to welcome you back soon. Feel free to get in touch with us when you’re planning your next trip, via (08) 9752 5800 or getaway@geographebay.com.

Best wishes,

Visitor Centre Manager

Reviewed April 26, 2014

My grandma unfortunately pass away and all accommodation in Busselton was booked out. I was so glad when I spoke to Kylie who was very helpful and willing to assist me. We ended up finding a room for an reasonable price. I was so glad I called, I got fantastic service!

1  Thank Tegan84
GeographeBay_Tourism, Visitor Centre Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

We are so glad you called too, and really pleased to hear that we were able to source some suitable accommodation for you. We are very lucky to have a fantastic team of well-trained local experts on board and our booking system allows us to search out available accommodation in the region quickly and comprehensively. Glad Kylie was able to help you out and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We rented 2 bicycles and a child trailer from the centre. Great services especially from Michaela and the lady who helped with the bicycle.

1  Thank Matt C
GeographeBay_Tourism, Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

I am so glad you had a great experience riding from Busselton to Dunsborough on our new bike path. We now have over 31km of bike path running from Port Geographe in Busselton to Point Daking 3km past the centre of Dunsborough.

I really enjoyed reading your blog about your trip from Busselton to Dunsborough http://mattchia.com/blog/cycle-busselton-to-dunsborough/

Yes, you are right, Michaela is a super star!

Cheers

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Young girl on phone, didn't go out of her way to help. Just emailed me private house register which didn't have pictures/photos of properties to view, and were all ridiculously priced. With cleaning and bond charges on top. We ended up going with stayz.com and found a great place not too expensive right on the beachfront, without having to pay all the extras.

1  Thank Naomi S
GeographeBay_Tourism, Manager at Busselton Visitor Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am glad you managed to find some accommodation on stays.com and hope you enjoy your stay in our amazing region. The weather this autumn has been just amazing!

I am sorry our private house register did not meet your expectations. We are currently reviewing how we present and control our private house register and I agree photos are needed. Similar to Stays.com the prices and bond conditions are set by the individual owners.

Our website is normally the best source of information regarding accommodation bookings, but during peak times such as school holidays and events availability at properties in the region fills up fast. Again, sorry, we did not meet your expectations, we hope that you have time to visit us when you are in town and pick up one of our free visitor guides and maps so we can share some of the amazing places to visit and things to do in our region!