“Disappointed considering other peoples reviews.”
Review of More Cafe

More Cafe
Ranked #19 of 103 Restaurants in Busselton
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found the cafe disappointing. His smoothie was strange and tasted off. Disappointed.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Found more cafe by accident and my word what a find! rustic interior, friendly service, great food and amazing coffee. We had our 2 year old and 5 year old with us and they were catered for with high chairs and kiddy options. I'd go back to Busselton just to visit More Cafe again!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Another breakfast destination! Definitely a good option if you're in Busselton. My other half mentioned it reminded him a bit of Blue Ginger in Margaret River. To me More cafe is more hip than hippy, but I know what he means. The food is excellent, as is the coffee. I ordered the pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries. When it came out I mmediately knew I was going to be tested - the pancake (there was just the one, which took up the entire plate) had risen about an inch - it resembled a flat cake rather than a pancake! It was delicious however and I did finish it. My husband had bacon and eggs, the eggs were perfectly cooked and he said it was the first time he'd had crispy bacon since we'd arrived in Busselton. The coffee was also very good.

Great place with a nice vibe to it, staff were very pleasant, friendly and relaxed, which was really nice too.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Visited More Cafe whilst holidaying in Busselton at the recommendation of TripAdvisor. As a recently diagnosed coeliac, it is always exciting to see multiple gluten free options on a menu. Ate here twice with my significant other for a hearty breakfast using locally sourced produce - yu-um. Also enjoyed an afternoon tea with double cream accompanying the cakes. More yum.

More boasts friendly staff, and a casual and welcoming ambiance, and good quality food for a reasonable price.

Will definitely seek out its slightly off high street location when next in town.

1  Thank Bunyip63
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had breakfast here and it was a good, hot and filling meal. I had traditional bacon and eggs and my guest had salmon. Ithink they have all-day breakfast.