“Good breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Goose Bar & Kitchen

The Goose Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 94 Restaurants in Busselton
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sydney, Australia
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

Had breakfast at the Goose on my final morning in Busselton - had checked out that they opened at 7am, and by 7.05am I was on the third table!

Good coffee in a mug and a tasty poached egg.

The outstanding feature is the view - unbeatable in Busselton

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mount Barker, Australia
“Good coffee and nice outside deck seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

We enjoyed a nice coffee at The Goose on a Sunday afternoon. Enjoyed the outside deck seating with the view of the bay, coffees were brought out quickly. We didn't have any food so can't comment on that.

Visited November 2012
Australia
“Five Star Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Fresh flowers in the bathrooms. Wow!
The staff were so obliging- nothing wax too much trouble. Coffee is great too!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“The (expensive) black hole of WA dining...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

We came in just before 11am and fell into the Goose's black hole ... Their breakfast service ends at 11am and lunch starts at 11.30am. Call me ignorant, but in 25 years of eating out I've never been stuck in a service black hole.
FYI - coffee and a muffin costs $10, which I find expensive but which is the norm for WA. Same goes for the salad I would've ordered ... Prosciutto, tomatoes, aparagus, bocconcini, greens, etc for $29.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Paris
“Great location but terrible, expensive food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place should be wonderful - it's right beside the beach and has a wonderful view of the famous jetty. The prices looked steep, but given the location we thought the lunch could be worth it. I should have known when the waiter cleared away two plates of half-eaten burgers before we sat down that we were not about to be dazzled. But I didn't know just how disappointed we would be. I ordered and ate what was honestly the most tasteless calamari salad I've ever had. The batter was sweet and there was little to no dressing on the copious amount of lettuce. I mean, really? This isn't acceptable. This was the worst meal we ate in our four week trip in Australia (and we ate out every day).

• Visited October 2012