“REVOLTING!!!”

Batters Fish and Chips
Ranked #11 of 13 Quick Bites in Albany
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

While on a visit to Albany we decided to check out this place. Bad move. Without a doubt the worst fish and chips we've ever had. Tiny pieces of fish with the weirdest batter, more like a crumb but not nice at all. Very greasy, burnt and unappetising. Chips soggy and gross as well. Should have known when we were the only customers in there on a Sunday afternoon. Won't be making a repeat visit any time soon!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed January 7, 2017

For a quick and easy meal whilst on holidays, swing by, I was happy with what we ate. Two seafood plates fed my family of four.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2016

You may have to wait a little for your order, but it is well worth the wait. The shark in particular is excellent.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 16, 2016 via mobile

Walked in to get a couple of crab sticks and with no one else in sight I was served stright away with awful customer service. Whilst I waited and watched my food being prepared and cooked the owner (I assume) was yelling at the other workers in a tone the made me feel uncomfortable. My food was bearly drained of oil before being whacked in a paper bag and handed to me, by the time I got home the hole bag was translucent with oil. Safe to say I'm never going back.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

on our holiday in Albany we thought we would try the fish and chips for tea. On arriving at
at this shop we didn't think the shop looked to inviting, it didn't look very clean. But we thought we would give it a try, well the people at this shop don't seem very interested as
we stood there waiting for them to come and serve us, they were too busy talking amongst themselves. The penny finally dropped and we were served. We ordered fish and chips and when we got them back to our caravan and starred eating them, they were digusting, it was all greasey and not piping like they should be, I think they didn't have there oil hot enough. I was going to take them back but it was a wet and cold night, so we won't go back there again.

Date of visit: June 2016