“Hustler's is a mistake house.”

Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill
Ranked #7 of 131 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casual dining. Groups, families, business. Strictly no BYO
South Coast
“Hustler's is a mistake house.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I think the average-ness of this establishment is lost on most people. My steak was rare in one part and well done in another, not sure how they managed that! The ribs were okay, but a little dry. Pepper sauce was flavoursome. Saving grace was the friendly service.

2 Thank PurpleOhm
rustlersAlbany, Owner at Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
We found your review rude and derogatory to our business. We try our upmost to produce good food, and the staff work very hard to give the best service possible. We are sorry that your steak was not perfect but every piece of meat is different and cooks differently. If you had made your problem known to the staff we would have done everything to rectify the problem.
The term that you used 'Hustlers' means to solicit customers in a deceitful or illicit means. I feel that this is very slanderous because that is as far from the truth that anyone could be.
You did not like anything about the restaurant when we first opened and gave us a terrible review then. We believe that we will never be able to please you and therefore suggest that you do not dine with us again.

Albany, Western Australia, Australia
“A very nice steak house”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

The cheese and garlic breads are nice. We ordered New Yorker and The 16 Oncer are delicious, and meals are enough for two people. Nice place (:

rustlersAlbany, Owner at Rustlers Steakhouse and Grill, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for your review and we appreciate your positive review. We hope that you will dine with us again in the near future.
Canada
“If I could just have a minute alone...”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

with my big fat rare steak...I would have taken it and eaten it like a cave man. However since I was in good company I thought I would just eat it with the bacon and pate, mash and salad like a modern sociable person. I watched my friends enjoy a mountain of calories in the form of some decadent desert that I had no room for. The place was very busy and we had no reservations but were found a table, seated and served with speed and flare. Even though it was quite busy the tables are far enough away you don't have to hear everything going on at the next table. It was a good time.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Lokabrenna
Thanks for dining with us and we are so pleased that you had a good time with us. It makes us so happy to see people enjoying food so much (even if it brings the cave man out of them) We would love to have you dine with us again. Thank you
Perth, Australia
“Great Service”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

we arrived at this restaurant at 8:00pm and they were full, we had no booking - still squeezed us in and said there would be a long wait, but we had meals within 45 minutes which I thought was fantastic. Food was really good - steaks all cooked to our liking, the service was really great - very friendly and knowledgeable waitress - would go here again.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Karen847
“Interesting but disappointing”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

After reading many mixed reviews we tried it for ourselves. It was an expensive evening for us - we do have 5 kids, but only 2 could have the limited kids menu, so we had 2 kids having $30 plus steak dishes, and 1 had a chicken burger which she enjoyed. The T-bone was divine, but my hubby's 16oz steak was disappointing. The wedges were nothing special, so the jacket spud is a better option. The Decor was pretty interesting. We also had to wait for ages. It's good to try new places and I do think everyone has different experiences but it wasn't for us

2 Thank Majjie7
Thanks for ;your review and we are so sorry that you did not have a positive experience. There are quite a few options for teenagers and the reason that we have put an age restriction on kids meals (which are not set in concrete so you could have asked one of our staff about other options) is that we feel that the kids meals really are not very big and teenagers are still hungry,
We are also sorry that you had to wait for ages and we will look into that. We are sorry that you did not like the establishment but I suppose we cannot please everyone all the time and we hope that you can find an establishment that will suit your families needs. Thank you for your feedback.