“Great breakfast and harbour view”

Dylans on the Terrace
Ranked #2 of 134 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Discover Dylans on the Terrace, overlooking Albany's beautiful Princess Royal Harbour in the historic Stirling Terrace Precinct. Operating since 1987, Dylan's has become an Albany landmark for fabulous food, friendly service and excellent coffee! Dylans has an extensive menu that caters for all tastes. For breakfasts, pancakes, burgers, steaks, Sundaes or awesome coffee & cake, come and visit us on the terrace. Takeaway, catering, gluten free and kids menus available.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Friendly staff, relaxed location and good food. Saugages were a bit burned though. Enjoyed breakfast there with views over the harbour. Overall nice place to go.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My daughter loves it here. Good food and good sized portions. Not cheap but nice for a treat and an alternative to fast-food hamburgers.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been to Dylan's of the Terrace many times and my experience has ranged from very poor service to mediocre on my last visit Tuesday 18 June I could not fault anything. Food all came out about the same time and drinks came out in an acceptable time for a very busy place to be enjoyed with our meal, everyone enjoyed their meal and a couple could not eat all they had on the plate. Company and ambience were fantastic, I could have stayed all day.
A very special day for me.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was disappointed in this cafe, the service was slow, the fish and chips I ordered were not cooked properly and the fish was awful, no one was concerned about how our food was. Not going abck

1  Thank jan_evans
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've visited twice now on separate trips to Albany and this is one of my favourites! It get's super busy even early on weeknights so make sure to book. You can buy bottles of the homemade salad dressing at the counter-amazing!