“Lovely meal in a great setting”
Review of Nonna's Restaurant - CLOSED

Nonna's Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Recently Renovated With A Triditional Italian Bar Restaurant Feel. Has A Upstairs Function Area. Fully Licenced.
Reviewed October 9, 2012

After reading some of the negative reviews, I was a bit nervous about going to Nonna's, but it really was fantastic. The food was tasty, the service was friendly and efficient and the setting was lovely. We sat out on the verandah on a cold night, but they had the heaters on and it was lovely and warm. The serving portions for mains were a little on the smal side, but I guess that is because they want you to be able to have room to try some entree and dessert as well. We shared an entree, had a main each, and shared a dessert, and the total was $88. We were certainly very full at the end. All up, a very lovely evening.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Service was good and the food well priced. The portions are sizable and the food freshly cooked. the staff were very freindly.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Delicious food, nice atmosphere, great location being right in the heart of town, although parking can be difficult during the day.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We came in at the end of lunch service, hence no issue getting a table or service promptly. I had a veal schnitzel burger which was a very generous serving - good schnitzel with fresh bread and salad. Accompanying wedges were cooked perfectly and were obviously prepared and seasoned at the establishment as they were some of the best I have had. My partner had a chicken and leek pie which was smaller in size but also good. The restaurant appears to have been recently renovated and the decor is modern and tasteful without detracting from the heritage value of the building.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

The restaurant looked nice, it was full and the staff were attentive, but the food was a huge diappointment. My friend and I shared a salad and had pizza which was stodgy. I expected more for the price we paid.