“Excellence”

Ranked #29 of 134 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Greeted with a beautiful smile, cheerful and proffessional service. The coffee barista went the extra mile to make our coffee not only taste good, but look great too, with her creativity she decorated the froth into a teddy bear. Thank you Lois.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Seems like the other reviews are commenting on coffee. I had a great coffee. A big surprise was the coffee art that arrived with my mug. I have had the usual Fern Leaf and smiley face on the froth but a wonderful teddy bear sculptured in my coffee.(see photo). A great touch. The staff were very friendly and the food tasty and arrived quickly, prices are quite reasonable All in all a wonderful meal.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Always have great coffee here, especially when Lois makes it. They were also very accommodating and made me a burger not on the menu. New owners have brought in a newer menu with lots of fresher food.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

The staff at Cosis were lovely, cheerful and very quick to serve and bring our food. I love the new menu, the food was delicious. And best of all the coffee, it was beautifully presented and had great flavour. I will definately be back again.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

a great place to relax and enjoy a coffee. when my coffee arrived at my table it had a cute teddy bear picture made with the chocolate powder on top. I would recommend this cafe to anyone that is visiting Albany as their staff, service and food are all amazing.