“Food was great”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“Food was great”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

The food was nice and fresh and extremely tasty!
Service was good.
Don't come if in a hurry. 1 couple ordered before us and food took about 25 mins to come out, but that's what happens when the food is fresh so we were happy to wait.

Albany, Australia
“THE BEST SANGRIA”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We went to Chi Chas for lunch today and I am going to have to go back on a promise I made to myself to never eat in the same place twice.
The burger was beyond yummy, super tasty and the bread wasn't something holding the burger together. It was and integral and delicious part of the burger. The meat was perfectly cooked and the chips...perfect, if a tad salty for our palates.
The Sangria was to die for and the best I have tasted including journeying in Spain.
Great ambiance and service.
Can't wait to return and try something else from the menu

• Visited August 2014
Albany, Australia
“What could have been ....”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We used to love this place when it first opened - the charcoal grilled chicken was seriously the BEST chicken I have ever had. We always had this, the spinach and sweet potato salad and rice.

Sadly, they now don't offer the chicken and it's turned into just another burger bar.

Apparently they weren't selling enough chicken. So, instead of reassessing the massive menu (that had started out as a very simple menu), they stopped cooking the chicken. Seems a strange way to do things to me.

Less is more!

Ho hum. What could have been ...

Visited June 2014
“What a find!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have been here a few times and never been disappointed. The food is fresh and tasty, and the serves are huge. Love that they home deliver.

• Visited March 2014
Perth, Australia
“Quirky Mexico”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

After being turned away at a couple other places that had stopped serving lunch we walked into ChiChas for a bite of lunch, we walked out absolutely stuffed! My husband and I each had a different burger, they were both Delicious but HUGE! If you are looking for a small lunch, pass on the burger even though it was amazing! No alcohol served here (a Corona would have been the perfect addition), we didn't know it was BYO :( The atmosphere is very quirky and colourful, a very happy feeling, I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014