“Love their breakfasts” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dome Cafe
Ranked #40 of 130 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albany, Australia
“Love their breakfasts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

We enjoy breakfasts here on a regular basis either as a couple or catching up with friends. There is a wide selection on the menu and various options for your desire. The coffee is always hot & comes with a smiling waiter on arrival. My husband loves the Eggs Benedict & I must say I have tried the salmon option in this also which I enjoyed immensely. Your eggs are cooked as requested, the fruit is always fresh & the sizing is quite a large portion. Atmosphere is cosy inside & the outside landing is very popular with the morning pushbike riders who also do brekky regularly. Great spot with plenty of parking. Look forward to our next stop at DOME!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

WA
“Really impressed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I wouldn't normally write a review on somewhere like the dome but I couldn't resist letting other readers know about the grilled chicken burger with avocado etc. It was one of the best burgers I've had anywhere, and I have to admit their coffee is still one of the best in Albany.

Perth, Australia
“Terrible food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

I ordered the minestrone soup, which came most probably straight out of a can ...it was still cold, tasted horrible and was a waste of money. When I returned it to the kitchen I got a blank look from the waiter. It took ages until I finally got it reheated back. Terrible, wont eat there again

Visited February 2014
Wyndham, Australia
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

You know what your going to get at a Dome but I think this one is just a shade better most. Super fast friendly service. They follow you back to the table with your hot drink after placing your order it's that fast!!! The foods never far behind. Quality food drinks and service.

Perth, Australia
“Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

We always came to Dome to have a break from the take away places. Food was served quickly & tables were cleaned straight away to make space for new customers.

Visited January 2014