“Satisfied!”

Albany Fish & Chips
Ranked #29 of 135 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

I was willing to give this eatery a 5-star on the Fisherman’s Basket that I was served. I came in around 6.30pm with a craving for variety, left at 6.40pm with my basket and finished all the delicious bits and pieces around 7pm, rather shortly after I got home.

And it was good. The serve looked smaller than what I expected but it was a filling meal. The frying of all that came was done very well, shadowing the chips, which were nevertheless on par. The seafood was good and what I wanted, and so I wasn’t complaining. It is a Fish ‘n Chips I would definitely want to try again.

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Ordered snapper and chips by phone. Efficient and helpful staff took my order which was ready in 10 minutes. The fish was one of the best I've had for a long time and beautiful batter. Chips were a let down as they were only about 10% crunchy. The rest were over cooked. Not underdone but not burnt. I'm not exactly sure how they did it but just not crunchy with the soft inside. But the excellent fish easily made up for it giving it 4 stars.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

We had the whiting and chips which by Pertrh and Fremantle prices were very cheap. The service was excellent and frinendly. Although very busy they still managed to get through the crowd and we only had to wait ten minutes or so. If you wanted to avoid the wait, ypu could phone through as this seemed to be what at least 50% were doing.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Sorry, but we didn’t enjoy our food from here at all. The chips were over cooked and dry. The squid rings have a thick, flavourless batter that barely allowed you to taste the squid. The battered shark was ok. Disappointing meal.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Tried this as reviews were good.
God damn , chips and seafood over cooked ! My worst nightmare. Obviously this doesn't happen all the time . But when you pay good money I have to get it off my chest . Anyways might try the number 1 voted best fish and chip place in WA in Albany