“Food Poisoning”

Noodlers Noodle Bar Albany
Ranked #87 of 131 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Whatever you do please don't eat here or Oba San Sushi. I went to albany on holiday and had takeaway from both sides on Friday night. That night I was up all night vomiting and with diarrhea, and the next day and night as well. I was so very sick I couldn't leave the toilet. It's one of the worst cases of food poisoning I've ever had. I recommend you give this restaurant a very wide berth!

3  Thank Kelly A
There are newer reviews for Noodlers Noodle Bar Albany

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had Singapore mei fun, generous with the coral prawns however that was the only positive. The cooking fat stuck to my mouth as did the grains of curry powder .Yuk. lacking anything fresh but lots of greasy noodles. ugh.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Terrible food. I doubt they would serve these super salty junk to their family. Try somewhere else even if they were the only one opened in town.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food is fresh, cooked to order, but as far as Asian dishes go, quite generic and very similar dishes. We asked for extra spicy and couldn't even taste the spice. Prices are a bit high for what you get, but if you love noodles, then you will probably like this restaurant. If you love Asian food, then you may be disappointed.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Gorgeous take-away lunch which is even healthy. I love sushi and this was beautiful and reasonably priced. Great to have this in Albany.