Whatever you do please don't eat here or Oba San Sushi. I went to albany on holiday and had takeaway from both sides on Friday night. That night I was up all night vomiting and with diarrhea, and the next day and night as well. I was so very sick I couldn't leave the toilet. It's one of the worst cases of food poisoning I've ever had. I recommend you give this restaurant a very wide berth!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.