“Spectacular board walk along the cliff”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Albany Wind Farm

Albany Wind Farm
Ranked #5 of 81 things to do in Albany
Albany, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Spectacular board walk along the cliff”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The towers are majestic and the view is amazing, definitely worth a walk along the timber board walk with a view off the cliffs in the distance

Visited November 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Albany, Australia
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Wind farms can be attractive”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like the wind farm because to me it is an attractive sort of sculpture and yet it is helping the area
as it gives us electricity. When it was first built a lot of people did not like it but I must admit I was fascinated, whether the were humming busily or just still, they looked majestic. Go and see for yourself - I hope you love them

Visited March 2014
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Bibbulmum track day walk entry point”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My partner and I wanted to cut our teeth on the Bibbulmum track and were recommended this part as you can park your car and it is a sealed road! We enjoyed marvelling at the Wind turbines and during our 4 hour return walk never tired of the view!
Note to walkers- take plenty of water with you. We found Telstra 3G mobile coverage to be quite good in case of an emergency BUT it is a remote location with no other sealed access points. Please tell someone where you will be and when they should expect you back.

Visited April 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
150 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Great place for walking with views across the ocean”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is at the end of the lane and has a lareg car park with signed waalks around the farm. These are easy walks and give good views across the ocean. Well worth a visit.

Visited March 2014
Margaret River, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Mind Blowing”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Brilliant. Each time I go and take friends, I find myself just in awe of what they have designed here.

Visited April 2014