“Wind farms can be attractive”
Review of Albany Wind Farm

Albany Wind Farm
Ranked #5 of 82 things to do in Albany
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like the wind farm because to me it is an attractive sort of sculpture and yet it is helping the area
as it gives us electricity. When it was first built a lot of people did not like it but I must admit I was fascinated, whether the were humming busily or just still, they looked majestic. Go and see for yourself - I hope you love them

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My partner and I wanted to cut our teeth on the Bibbulmum track and were recommended this part as you can park your car and it is a sealed road! We enjoyed marvelling at the Wind turbines and during our 4 hour return walk never tired of the view!
Note to walkers- take plenty of water with you. We found Telstra 3G mobile coverage to be quite good in case of an emergency BUT it is a remote location with no other sealed access points. Please tell someone where you will be and when they should expect you back.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is at the end of the lane and has a lareg car park with signed waalks around the farm. These are easy walks and give good views across the ocean. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Brilliant. Each time I go and take friends, I find myself just in awe of what they have designed here.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Always try to visit the windfarm when I am in Albany, just love the majestic turbines and the thought of all that energy being generated! The views over the windfarm are spectacular.