“Bon appetite”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Superb small restaurant open for lunches and Friday evening
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Beautiful food, lovely service and atmosphere.
Booked out months in advance so make sure you book in early to save disappointment.

2  Thank 1Cougar2
There are newer reviews for Lavender Cottage

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I took a good friend of mine from Perth to experience what I found hard to explain unless you have been there! I highly recommended the lunch tray, however wanted her to make her own discovery! I can only describe the love, the care and the divine taste of the high quality food which we enjoyed as pure delight! The service, the charm and the food make you feel part of a very exclusive family, thankyou for keeping me honest! My friend is a convert.

1  Thank Divinity6
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have dined at Lavender Cottage many times for lunch and dinner. The food, service
and ambiance is always of the highest standard. It's not cheap, but nowhere is when it's as good as this!

1  Thank DAAM1
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had lunch and all courses were absolutely delicious, the tapas as well as the soop. I also highly recommend the deserts. Although we were already pretty full we had to try two of them as they looked to tempting. The service was very attentive. Unfortunately the restaurant is only open for morning tea and lunch except for Fridays when you can also have dinner. Also check out the nice courtyard in the back.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We dined here on the Easter long weekend and were not disappointed. Lovely intimate cottage feel, BYO and great food. The set three course options have something for everyone. My husband and I ordered a cauliflower soup with lobster and scallops for entree, pork belly and duck for mains, and sticky pudding and chocolate fondue for dessert. Every dish was fantastic. The set price for all this was well worth it for a special night out, particularly with BYO. Only caution is the 1 hr wait in between courses when it's busy, but if you are there to enjoy the atmosphere, wine and conversation this isnt an issue at all. We will be back.