“Excellent food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Albany WA
“Excellent food”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Joop Thai is an excellent restaurant for food, service, flavour and staff. Never had a bad meal and always come away saying we will go back.. Which we do regularly.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Albany, Australia
“Albany favourite”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have dined in and had takeaways from here several times and it is always amazing. Beautiful tasting food, nice décor and friendly staff. Personal favourites are satay chicken and sweet and sour pork. Could easily eat here once a week

• Visited August 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Tasty,HOT food and lots of it”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This is by far the best Thai food I have had in Australia. It is probably the best Asia cuisine I have had since arriving here 2 years ago. The portions were massive and the flavours were intense. In general I find it hard to find spicy food in Oz even when I ask for hot, but that wasn't a problem here, it actually caught me off guard it was so hot (I did ask for hot) I was pleasantly surprised if a little red! We took our leftovers with us which kept us going for a few days. The price was very reasonable and if for any reason I were to be in the Albany area again I would certainly return.

• Visited August 2013
albany
“Our favourite takeaway”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have loved Joop Thai since it opened. The food is always fresh, using fresh herbs and spices. Love the real pepper in the jungle curry and the spring rolls are some of the best I've had from a restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank cavamebri
Arizona
“I have been all over Australia this is the best Thai ever.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The service was wonderful we did make a reservation! As it was packed on a Sunday night! I have been doing Australia by Thai and Lenox head was number 1 until now!

Visited July 2013