“Fabulous restaurant and lovely staff”

Frenchy's Restaurant & Tea Rooms
Ranked #20 of 131 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I visited Frenchy's with my boyfriend a few weeks ago. I was surprised to find this lovely little restaurant on Frenchman's Bay Rd. It's only been open since November. The food and decor are lovely. Great atmosphere and the staff are really friendly. Great value for money. We'll definitely be visiting again.

There are newer reviews for Frenchy's Restaurant & Tea Rooms

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Beautiful decor. Excellent service from the young man on tables. Music and ambiance was lovely. The decor is stunning. The music was subtle and good quality The chips were the best.
Downside: My Chicken Kiev was dry and stringy. The salad was pretty average as was the drinks list. Unfortunately it's no licensed - I know getting a license is an expensive and arduous task but for

Reviewed March 2, 2012

On the way back to Albany from the natural bridge, looking for lunch and saw this restaurant, made a quick turn and the atmosphere and food are quite good. It was only opened for a few months. Very relax and we enjoyed it.

1  Thank ETRAVELKL
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We enjoyed a light lunch at this charming restaurant. The tearooms are decorated in the french style and are very cosy. We sat in the restaurant area, all the tables have linen and are decorated with lovely dahlia flowers. Our view was pleasant looking over a large grassed area towards the bay.

My husband had minestrone soup, I had prawns in a light creamy sauce on a bed or rice. Dessert was a delicious berry cheesecake selected from the dessert cabinet. Our food was nicely presented and the staff were friendly and attentative.

The restaurant was quite busy for a Sunday lunch with lots of couples and small groups and one large table of ladies who seemed to be enjoying themselves.......

I would say that the tearooms would be lovely in winter for a coffee and cake catchup with the girls.

At under $30 I thought it was definately good value and will return on our next holiday to sample a little more of Frenchys fare.