“Ignore the decor, it's all about the food, and it's great”

Three Plenties Palace
Ranked #50 of 130 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perth, Australia
“Ignore the decor, it's all about the food, and it's great”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Three Plenties has been a regular eating place in Albany for as long as I can remember. And the decor has not changed since I cannot remember. When introducing my wife to my favourite Chinese Restaurant in WA, she was very skeptical at first. On first impressions it does look a wee bit grotty, but it is not. I have been told the decor has not changed for over 25 years which is quite obvious when you first walk in. However more importantly, the quality of the food also has not changed. I loved it when I first visited and I still love it. It is a must visit at least once, or twice, on every visit to Albany. Service is good, but the food is excellent, in quality, quantity, and price. Absolutely love the Szechuan Chicken which has been my favourite for years. For me it is a do not miss restaurant, and I have been known to eat there 3 nights in a row when in town. Ignore the decor, it is all about the food which is brilliant. There are 2 Chinese restaurants in close proximity, one is empty, the Three Plenties is always full - speaks for itself! Recommend making a booking if going on a Friday or Saturday evening. If you are ever in Albany and looking for a good feed, try the Three Plenties, yo won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2011