“Best curry ever!”

Curry Leaf
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is a new Indian restaurant in Albany, which serves traditional food with a twist in flavor.
Albany, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best curry ever!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We dined at 'The Curry Leaf' for the first time last evening. I will definitely not be the last!
Superb all round. Staff were attentive, food was delicious and reasonably priced.
Couldn't have wished for more. Would happily recommend to everyone.
Kaye & Gerald Brown
Albany

1 Thank greatsouthern1
VenkateshRanganathan, Owner at Curry Leaf, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Hi,
Thank you for an excellent review it is highly appreciated, that you have taken time to write a review for us.

Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always Good”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have been to this restaurant several times on my working visits to Albany,
I would have to say this is the best Indian restaurant in WA,
I am from UK originally & this place is as good as any I have been to there,

I always have Seekh Kabab,Chicken Vindaloo,Rice,& Garlic Naan, $31.90 Please take note of the cost you so called restaurants in Perth CBD

1 Thank KevlisPerth
VenkateshRanganathan, Owner at Curry Leaf, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Hi,
Thank you for your good review, we are really glad that we could provide good food at affordable price, rather than us claiming the same it is very supportive when reviews like this are written so that we are confident and our future clients are assured that its good food at good rates.
Thank you for the review once again.

Venkatesh Ranganathan.
“I highly recommend this restaurant.”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Wow. I can see why this restaurant is getting rave reviews, Albany is truly blessed to have such a quality Indian restaurant open up in town. The food is excellent, the service is so friendly, and the pricing is very reasonable. I was so impressed with the quality of the food, I cannot believe I havn't tried this restaurant out before now, and without a shadow of a doubt, I will be back for more.
If, like me, you are a lover of indian food, but are often disheartened when you eat out at Indian restaurants, then I definitely recommend you give this restaurant a try, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank Naiadjan
Hi,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review as you said it is not that Albany is blessed to have us but it is the other way around we are blessed to be in Albany where there are good hearts like you resides. It is really comforting to know there are people who still appreciates good food regardless the location of the restaurant.
At the same time you have raised the hype for the restaurant very much which has its own pros and cons, but I sincerely thank you for your wonderful review.

Venkatesh Ranganathan
“Perfect from start to finish”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

There was a group of 8 of us including 2 kids. We were welcomed, given first round of drinks, menus all in due course. The food arrived promptly and was Devine. The entree was a mixed platter and my taste buds were in heaven! We shared mains and none disappointed. It was a Sunday night and it got pretty busy. My only gripe was our table was tucked back in the corner so much that when one person wanted to get out, the whole row had to get out. That's a small problem though. While the service was good, we never got offered more drinks and had to call staff over every time we needed a refill. However, when the bill was as reasonable as it was ( with leftovers to take home) it was really great value. I would go back and bring people with me too.

Hi,
First of all thank you very much for your excellent review, I highly appreciate when there are reviews like this where the negative aspects a pointed out in a constructive manner, I have all ready moved that particular table away from the wall so that getting out and in is easy. And that particular day I had minimum staff since there was very less bookings but we got busy thus was the less attentive service, I have sorted that by having minimum of two staff on any given day regardless of the bookings, I hope to see you again soon so that you would notice the changes and once again thank you so much for the review and your time.

Venkatesh Ranganathan
“Amazing food and service.”
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Definitely by far the most amazing Indian food I have ever eaten! Would highly reccomend to anyone The Curry Leaf. Venkatesh and his staff are so friendly and kind and everything is so beautiful and well presented. I can see easily why they are rated number one in Albany. Will be back again and again. Do yourself a favour if you haven't been there already, go!!!

VenkateshRanganathan, Owner at Curry Leaf, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
Hi,

Thanks for the high reccomendations and for the excellent review, It is so heart warming when we read reviews which are detailed and point exactly what was good or what went wrong, We try our very best that every single person who dines in our restaurant leaves with a full stomach and a happy heart and we are very happy when we achieve that.