“Lovely Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Service was fast. Food was great especially the fish curry. I have only been here once and I couldn't fault the place surprised at the not so great reviews. I was impressed and would go back.

1  Thank yorkie79rio

Reviewed February 15, 2012

The pricing far out weighed the quality of this Establishment. We left.

1  Thank Sue M
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Have now been here on several occasions and have always been delighted with the clean, spicy flavors of the food. The service is always friendly but takeaway orders do take some time. The decor and atmosphere has improved since first opening.
I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates good spicy food.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

went there last night we had 3 dishes naan bread and basmati rice food was beautifull waiters were helpfull and friendly we will definitely go back

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I went here with my family last year. Our waiter was new and in my opinion did a good job for her first night, but the restaurant itself was packed with very! little room between tables or people, the music was loud and the TV they had playing was very! distracting and annoying! When our food came out it looked alright and mine even tasted ok but the rest of my family were very! disappointed. We are big fans on Indian food and this was such a let down. With three Indian places to pick from in Albany I'd say don't bother with coming here. Unless of course there is a massive change to the place.........

1  Thank AprilGirl_477