Hanover Bay Apartments
$128
$116
Albany Bayview YHA(Albany)(Great Value!)
$56
  • Breakfast included
Quality Apartments Banksia Gardens Albany(Albany)(Great Value!)
$137
Dog Rock Motel(Albany)(Great Value!)
$136
$133
Hotels.com
Havana Villas(Albany)(Great Value!)
$151
$147
Hotwire.com
Ace Motor Inn(Albany)(Great Value!)
$104
Dolphin Lodge(Albany)(Great Value!)
$176
$169
Priceline
$64
$57
Priceline
BIG4 Middleton Beach Holiday Park(Albany)(Great Value!)
$175
$148
Agoda.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom ground floor apartmentlaundry detergentthought of everythinglong weekendthe main streetlittle extrasthe kitchenhome away from homestayed for nightsclose to townplace to staysupermarketbbqluxurydryerpillows
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We recently reserved all 3 apartments for a family celebration and can confidently assure readers that the apartments are well presented in both terms of quality, comfort and location. Due to unexpected, tragic circumstances we had to make some changes but Chris was extremely helpful and ensured that our changing needs were met. Forget the nonsense about un-named bars of soap and loose leaf tea and be assured that these apartments are a first class oasis. I can't find the words to express how welcome we felt and how well looked after we were. There are lots of touches including homemade bread, flowers and unlimited white fluffy towels. As in all accommodation you get what you pay for and these 3 apartments were worth every penny. I will definitely be re-booking when I next visit Albany.

Room Tip: We booked all 3 units; all are immaculate.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Cherry_dr0p
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent location but I would have thought that for $250 a night I would have at least found more than just a cake of unnamed soap on a dish by the handbasin. No shampoo or bodywash. With only 1 towel each and 1 bathmat, 1 handtowel and 1 facewaher to share per bathroom I find this is not hygenic and very much overpriced. As we regularly stay in hotels, motels and apartments in many different states - this place was a disapointment to us. At $250 per night it might be fine for a family or 2 couples but not for just 2 people. The breakfast goodies were good but pity they did not put T-bags instead of leaf tea. It is such a pity that this place was let down by the little things and the lack of value for money.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Eviecat88
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Thank you Chris and Jill for a wonderful stay. My family and I stayed in Apartment 1. It was very fancy, great views and I loved Jill's extra special touch of fresh flowers and a delicious home made welcome breakfast pack. It was so close to everything Albany City had to offer, restuarants, great nightlife, supermarket, bottle shop, beautiful walks, funky little shops. It had been 10 years since I had been to Albany and I was so impressed how "trendy" the place was getting. This really is a 5 star property and I cannot fault one single detail about the apartment or the wonderful hosts. I will most definiately be back to stay!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Candice M
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We've been visiting Albany annually for many years, to visit a grandmother, so we generally stay about a week. As our budget has increased and different family members travelled with us over those years, we've stayed in many different places. These apartments are definitely our favourite!
Proximity to the town is fantastic. The beautiful bread, eggs, butter and marmalade waiting for our arrival were delicious. The layout, presentation and comfort of the apartment were spectacular - the king bed is super comfy! The surrounding gardens and wildlife were so relaxing. And in the only couple of minutes we saw the owners in our entire five night stay, Chris made us feel very welcome and then left us to enjoy the place on our own. We'll stay here again, without question!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maria H
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We've not experienced many apartments as good as this. Comfortable in all aspects, great bathroom. Simple, but classy design and decor. Welcome pack included bread baked by the owner, home-made marmalade and local honey.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple