“Very nice”

Jades Cafe
Ranked #57 of 130 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the "NEW" Jades @ 14 Peels Place. My name is Jade and I am the new owner of 14 Peels Place. I am a chef by trade and over many years have worked for top class restaurants, cafes and lunchbars. Combining all this knowledge and experience I am now fulfilling my dream of owning my own cafe. I welcome you to Jades@14 Peels Place to try my cuisine. My menu will be updated to please the customers, with a class cafe menu, including gluten free dishes. Sit down in the comfy cafe (open fire when cold), the alfreso ( buckets of water for your pooches) and throw rugs for you. If you are in a hurry grab a coffee and takeaway snack. We have water views over the harbour from the cafe which makes for a tranquil place to eat, relax and take your mind off the every day stresses. Newspapers are supplied for you to keep up with the daily news. We haven't forgotten the children - they can have their own desk and chair to do their colouring in, their own babycinno, child size meals giving mum and dad a break to enjoy their coffee and food. If you have a group of up to 8 people for a meeting, seminar, a family gathering, group gathering etc the ideal room is available for such an occassion. Telephone 98474224 to make a booking. If you would like catering for corporate functions, parties, weddings etc . My valued staff and I look forward to seeing you at Jades @ 14 Peels Place.
Wyndham, Australia
“Very nice”
Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We had a good family lunch, everyone really enjoyed the food. Great little spot to stop. Very cozy but no good for big groups.

Singapore
“Nicely decorated with books and other homely items”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We were touring Albany and went for brunch in this place during Boxing Day and had a great experience both in terms of food and ambience, not forgetting the very personalized service.
We had a few questions and when the person in the front desk could not answer our question, Karin the owner chipped in good naturedly to say that she had to enlist her family’s help during this holiday season.
The décor is very homely with bookshelves and other knick knacks, very nice indeed.
The breakfast and coffee was really great as well. It must be noted that this is a popular place with the locals as the dining room was filling up rapidly as noon approaches with all the people driving local car plates! Definitely a good sign.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Wong1129
Perth, Australia
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Very nice cafe. We had lunch here and coffee. Both was very good. It is slightly away from the main streeet, so it is in a quiet spot. The interior is very nicely done, decorated with local art work, which could be purchased. We would come back, if visiting the area againg.

1 Thank Zsofid
Australia
“Perfect place for coffee and cake!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I always look forward to visiting this cafe. The staff are lovely, coffee excellent and the cakes are delicious!! And I love the tea-cosy collection in front of the cakes!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank AustraliaThorny
albany
“awesome food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

lovely fresh home made food, friendly staff and a great atmosphere. there are lots of crafts and curiositys to look at also.

Visited November 2012