“Repeat Customer”

Jades Cafe
Ranked #54 of 130 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating
Description: Welcome to the "NEW" Jades @ 14 Peels Place. My name is Jade and I am the new owner of 14 Peels Place. I am a chef by trade and over many years have worked for top class restaurants, cafes and lunchbars. Combining all this knowledge and experience I am now fulfilling my dream of owning my own cafe. I welcome you to Jades@14 Peels Place to try my cuisine. My menu will be updated to please the customers, with a class cafe menu, including gluten free dishes. Sit down in the comfy cafe (open fire when cold), the alfreso ( buckets of water for your pooches) and throw rugs for you. If you are in a hurry grab a coffee and takeaway snack. We have water views over the harbour from the cafe which makes for a tranquil place to eat, relax and take your mind off the every day stresses. Newspapers are supplied for you to keep up with the daily news. We haven't forgotten the children - they can have their own desk and chair to do their colouring in, their own babycinno, child size meals giving mum and dad a break to enjoy their coffee and food. If you have a group of up to 8 people for a meeting, seminar, a family gathering, group gathering etc the ideal room is available for such an occassion. Telephone 98474224 to make a booking. If you would like catering for corporate functions, parties, weddings etc . My valued staff and I look forward to seeing you at Jades @ 14 Peels Place.
Venice, Italy
“Repeat Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Warm friendly atmosphere, great food, coffee and service. Its great when they take the time to know your name! Great for meeting family & friends, talking business over coffee or for a quiet coffee alone yet belonging.

Albany Australia
“Afternoon Coffees, Cake and meeting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

A group of 4 of us met yesterday afternoon for coffees, cake and a business meeting.
The coffee was terrific and the cake was home made, beautiful and a large serving
Thanks to Karin and staff.

1 Thank Meals8out
Albany, Western Australia, Australia
“Fantastic Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My daughter & I went to 14 Peels Place for breakfast last Saturday morning. We were met with a very warm welcome and had fantastic service. The eggs benedict was perfect in every way, the pancakes with berries & maple syrup was a winner with my daughter - it looked irresistable and i couldnt help but try some, and the coffee was the best I've had in a long time. Thanks, I will be back to try the lunch menu next week.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank CassG21
“Wonderful food in a lovely atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Came here for lunch recently and really enjoyed it. Nice, fresh and reasonably healthy menu options that are well priced. Very nice relaxed decor and friendly staff.

2 Thank Twinkles001
Albany, Western Australia, Australia
“The best coffee and cake in Albany!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

After trying "other" coffee shops/cafes in town, my wife and I wondered why it had taken so long to discover the Albany gem that is named 14 Peels Place. 14 Peels Place is warm and friendly, and offers the most delicious coffee and cakes. The lunch menu fed us well and I opted for the delicious chicken wrap with a side of chips (the chips were hot and crispy, perfect.) and my wife opted for one of the daily specials ( salmon salad). We cleaned our plates!

We highly recommend 14 Peels Place to locals and visitors looking for good coffee, awesome cakes and old fashioned good service.