“Top Location”

My Place Colonial Accommodation
Ranked #5 of 38 Specialty Lodging in Albany
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My place is a great location with clean spacious rooms,our first time at this accommodation ,we were very impressed .We loved coming home to our rooms during our week long stay.We would definitely book again any time we are in Albany.Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for My Place Colonial Accommodation

Reviewed November 27, 2011

Being on business, it was nice to stay in a more relaxed 'home' atmostphere than most 'hotels' can offer. Wooden floors were lovely. Rooms clean and good quality furniture. Bathroom looked brand new. The place was quiet and had all the facilities I needed. It was a real surprise to find it looked even better than the photos. I look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Last weekend was our third stay at Morrison Cottage which is managed by My Place Colonial Accommodation. We really love staying there. The garden is lovely, the twinkling lights at night viewed from the back verandah are delightful and the cozy loungeroom is very comfortable.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Stayed 4 days in Albany, My Place is a 3 star accommodation and suited our needs very well. It was neat and clean and located very close to the main street. My only comment is the towels need updating and face washers should be supplied. We went to three restaurants, Nonnas, Mean Fidler and York Street Cafe. all very nice but they charge Margaret River prices and they are not to that level of dining. We loved Whale World.

Room Tip: Very good three star value.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
MyPlaceColonial, Owner at My Place Colonial Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I have since updated our towels as I must admit they were looking a touch tired. We do have brand new face washers available on request - we don't like to re-use them for hygiene reasons. I will make this information available to guests in the information folder.

Reviewed June 21, 2011

A very welcoming atmosphere and fantastic staff who were really helpful made my stay at My Place very comfortable. Rooms with lovely garden outlook. Highly Recommended

Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2011

I have stayed here twice and would do so again. All the kitchen equipment and linen you need for a comfortable stay. Everything was spotless. Separate bedroom, comfortable sitting room, attractive outdoor area. Within easy walking distance of York Street.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2011

We first stayed here back in 2003 with my parents visiting from UK. We knew then this would be our choice of accommodation from now on anytime we are in Albany.
The rooms are delightful and each has it's own character and charms. If you're looking for ultra modern chic, go elsewhere. The rooms are clean and tastefully decorated in a bygone era style but without missing out on the essentials. Everything we needed for a relaxing, comfortable weekend was available. The kitchenette, although compact, met all our needs. Who wants to stay in and cook when Albany has so many dining out options? The accommodation is in a nice quiet area, so no disturbances from noisey neighbours.
The staff were all very cheerful and exceptionally helpful when anything was asked.
The town centre is within easy walking distance, in fine weather!
If you like Albany you will love staying here.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple