Ibis Styles Albany
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ace Motor Inn(Albany)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
$97
$92
Emu Point Motel & Apartments(Albany)(Great Value!)
$68
$66
$79
$74
Agoda.com
Park Avenue Holiday Units(Albany)(Great Value!)
$117
$109
$98
$94
$93
$89
Agoda.com
Dog Rock Motel(Albany)(Great Value!)
$108
$105
Travelocity
All reviewsalbany highwaybottle shopking bedstayed nightscbdaustralia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

First I would like to say that this is a budget accommodation and so expectations should not over the top. In saying that I found that the service was extremely friendly and the accommodation satisfactory. I stayed in a Superior 1 with a Queen, and the room was quite cosy with a heater, large screen TV and roomy bathroom. I was staying in the end room near the road and it was noisy, so I would recommend that you request a room further away from the road. Overall very pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on 15th may with my husband as part of our WA holiday. On arriving Reception reeks of cigarette smoke. We were booked in a Superior King Room which was so disappointing. Two good points reasonable size room and tv good size. The wardrobe doors don't close due to drawers stick out. Bathroom horrible, shower stuck in a dark corner with no light. Exhaust fan filthy. Corner unit with kettle has a light but no power and no power point for kettle. Bed lamps are mismatched. And no clock or radio. Rear windows look out to a messy grass area. The linen on the bed was horrible it honestly didn't even seem clean. Glad it was one night only. If the room wasn't prepaid through our travel agent we would have left. Complimentary breakfast, we were met by a staff member who grizzled that management had stopped cooked buffet on weekends when not many were booked in and they cook to order. Not our problem. Suited us have a hot fresh breakfast. We were so glad to check out. Will never return or recommend. Its really a bad image for Accor to let this motel run in its current state.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anny65
Reviewed May 22, 2014

After reading other recent reviews on trip advisor for this property I was hesitant about staying here, but there was a deal too good to pass up on wotif. I'm glad I took the risk- this has been the best motel we have stayed at in Albany over recent years (have stayed at two other four star motels) - room was clean, tidy and appears bathroom has recently been renovated, bed comfortable (and for a change, not two singles pushed together to make a King). There was a deal at the restaurant - 3 courses for $30 with first drink free. Yes, the salad bar cost an extra $2.50, but it was still a 3 course meal for $32.50! I had salt and pepper squid, lamb shank (yum), and chocolate brownie- all good pub food standard. My husband had a Nepalese chicken curry (yum), fish and chips (pass) and brownie. Service was friendly and food prompt. I would recommend this motel and will return next time we need to come back to Albany.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My wife and I had booked for two nights with the intention of staying another. On booking we were allocated as booked to a Queen deluxe. We were not provided with the bottle of wine as advertised on arrival. This had to be asked for the following day.The room was reasonably tastefully decorated however the wardrobe was not in keeping with the rest of the room. It was of white laminate resting on some chipboard which on one side was raw board. It did not close properly due to having a three drawer chest inside. This was not at all in keeping with the other quite tasteful furniture. The corner piece where the tea making facility did have a light in it but is not connected to the electricity. We had to request new batteries for the TV controller and for the bathroom door to be oiled to stop the noise made each time it was used. The bathroom needs an entire upgrade with the provision of some shelving within it. The front garden area was reasonable maintained however the garden outside the restaurant had not had any attention for at least six months. It was a shambles and on speaking to the staff this had been brought to their attention by previous guests but nothing had happened. I had intended inviting others with whom we mixing with in Albany to The Ibis for an evening meal but elected not to do so with the outlook that was provided. The cleanliness of the place overall was not up to speed especially windows and ledges and the whole facility is in need of a dose of good management. Would not recommend stating at this facility until upgrading takes place and the level of management lifted.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Citysider1945
Reviewed May 18, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com