Very pleased with the quality of the accomodation.
- No fuss to pick up keys from the main office. The owner was very helpful and provided a map and advice on good fish and chips in Albany.
-good location; short walk to Middleton Beach which has a small jetty, cafe and boardwalk
(the Middleton Beach villa is just outside the main town amongst other accomodation and resorts but is only a short drive into town). Very relaxing location.
- Villa was very well equipped (best we have seen in our travels so far, even had a coffee machine and travel power adaptor which saved us as we forgot to pack one)
- Villa had a quality fit out, was clean and very well maintained. Also tastefully decorated. Felt very comfortable and homely.
- Plenty of toiletry, kitchen and laundry supplies
We stayed two nights and would not hesitate in staying again. We stayed in the South West for a week in several different places. The Middleton Beach accomodation really stood out and you could tell they are very well managed. Very happy we booked here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mark and Louisa Wareing are very happy to welcome you to the beautiful seaside city of Albany. Albany Harbourside provides the complete home away from home. Our fully self-contained four star accommodation is ideal for couples, business people and families alike. All of our apartments have reverse cycle air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, all linen and bedding supplied, laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albany Harbourside Apartments and Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.