“Excellent food, but it will cost you!”

Lime 303 Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 135 Restaurants in Albany
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I truly could not fault any of the food or service we experienced at Lime 303 and trust me, I'm a huge foodie and will call it as it is.
However, all of our courses were absolutely beautiful and fresh produce. Just be expected to feel it hit your wallet as well as your stomach.
Although we are big fans of eating locally and at street stalls etc when we travel overseas, for a really nice treat, this place is definitely worth the money.
They also do happy hour and Tapas which I've heard is very popular too.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

great place for a mean in the heart of albany. lovely staff & good menu choices. would definatley recommend to locals and tourists. the best place in town

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Don't be deceived by the exterior. Everything inside this restaurant is really well done. Lovely decor, great service and a really interesting and delicious meal. Friends and I go every time we visit Albany and the meal is always I highlight!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This was our second visit to Lime 303 and yet again did not disappoint! Friendly staff and beautiful food. Service has always been fantastic and nothing is ever too much trouble when asked! Looking forward to our next visit when we are down that way!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

As a non local I was completely taken aback by the friendly atmosphere and charismatic staff; not only did they make me feel like we were life long friends, but the food they presented me with was the nicest I have had since venturing through Europe.
Cocktails are fantastic, I've actually been back for some since, and will continue to go back every time I'm in Albany over the next few months.
Definitely one of the best restaurants I've had the pleasure of visiting.
It is a must when in the area!