“Great service”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great service”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went for dinner for a birthday and were treated with respect and attention. Great entre share plates and good sized main meals. Will definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Weekend on Boarder”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After spending a lovely afternoon on the banks of the Murray, my partner and I decided to get a quick bite before heading back to our home in Melbourne.
We were both very surprised to stumble upon this hidden gem on the way out of Wodonga, we also thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance whilst sampling the regional produce on offer.
I would highly recommend the Clubhouse Bar and Bistro as my experience was tremendous. Good food, great service an all round 5 star establishment.
Well done guys !!

• Visited February 2013

Wodonga, Australia
“Lunch at The Clubhouse Bar & Bistr0”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had lunch at The Clubhouse Bar & Bistro with a few work colleagues last week and it was great. The meal was delicious, price was very good at $12.00, I could have settled in for the afternoon but had to get back to work.

• Visited July 2013

Albury, Australia
“Good Times”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I went in there with a few mates and we had an excellent night. The food and drink were amazing and the service was impecable, I would highly recommend having a few drinks by the fire and the couches. We will definately be heading back in there

• Visited July 2013

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I spent 3 nights in Albury Wodonga, ate out with my girlfriend every night and this was by far the best restaurant that we went to. It was a shame that we only discovered it on the 3rd night as we only found out via a locals recommendation.

I had the Pork Belly which was absolutely amazing, not to mention a generous serve. My girlfriend had the Snapper which she loved. The steaks that I saw coming out looked extremely good also, but i had eaten (a pretty average) one from a pub the night before in Albury, so decided to go for something different.

It's a shame that another reviewer had a bad experience with the service. We had a guy waiter who we had a good laugh with. He also knew his wine and got us onto a great bottle!

I'd definitely eat here again if I was in Wodonga. We both thought it was high quality and good value.

• Visited June 2013