“Overpriced, undertaste”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Arrived at 1pm for lunch. Ordered at 1:45 food came out at 3:15pm. The barramundi was virtually tasteless and came with no sides. At $34.90 a pop, this was underwhelming. Desserts overpriced so didn't bother ordering. Overall, ruined my day.

There are newer reviews for sirens

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Nice Italian restaurant with a good selection of wood fired pizza, pasta and seafood dishes. Would definitely recommend the pasta marinara.
Good place to enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset over Williamstown Beach from the terrace in summer or sitting by the fireplace inside in winter. Friendly staff, at times a bit confused, but so far we always got what we ordered. Friendly service and excellent food.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I asked for the special at 7pm to be told they had no tenderloins ,already. Then they could not offer any meal with a salad. The flour less orange cake was burnt on the bottom. The hot hot chocolate I asked for came but warm, so did everyone's lattes. Would not go there again. Will not recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Sirens was one of the worst restaurant I've ever eaten at. We were promised at window seat as we booked two weeks in advance and got this tiny booth that was as far away from the windows as possible, waiting 2 hours for our meal and when it did come out they forgot one and quickly made a pizza which was not what was ordered and the service was discussing. One of the waitress's was crying as taking orders.. No joke!! Never eat at this restaurant trust me

1  Thank Lillybelly
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My family and I were expecting a great meal by the sea. What a disappointment. Once we were seated, our tables were sticky and smelly. The decor was dated and falling apart. Tables and chairs outside were covered in rust. Our main meals were simply awful. My risotto was over cooked and bland and the gnocchi was tasteless. We eat out often, but I can honestly say that this was the worst meal we've had in quite some time.If it wasn't for the location this place would have gone out of business years ago. There are much better palces to dine in Williamstown. Give Sirens a big miss.

3  Thank James C