“Terrible!!!”
Review of Attitudes - CLOSED

Attitudes
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The absolute worst place I have ever eaten at!!! Disgusting!!! I had two mouth fulls of the chicken parma & im terrified I will now get food poisoning!!! It tasted like freezer! The women who served us was also very rude! I would never step foot in that place again!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

In a fit of spontaneity/madness, we chose this place for breakfast. The only draw card was $6.50 porridge which actually was edible.
However, the coffee was undrinkable and we wouldn't have dared try much else on the menu.
Think road trip Anerican movie diner. I've got nothing against diners but this is Williamstown waterfront.
You(and we) can do so much better.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Husband and I chose the $9 bagel or baguette option plus we bought two coffees. Coffee was good but my vegie bagel was odd. Two bagels came with oily roast vegetables on top (including broccoli, cauliflower, beans, carrot and capsicum). The bagels were tasty, but it wasn't really a sandwich to pick up and eat (as you do with a sandwich). Service was so so. If you wanted water, you helped yourself to it. Also, ladies toilet needs a hot water clean out.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

After food was delivered to our table, and my husband had a bite of toast and a mushroom, the waitress came back and said "sorry, that's not yours I need to take it to another table". Food was ok and delivered fairly quickly.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Used to be a good place to go to but food and service has deteriorated over the years. Service now reflects the name. Food is edible but nothing to rave about. Only good thing about it is the location.