“Cheap. But that's all it's got going for it”
Review of Attitudes

Attitudes
Ranked #86 of 109 Restaurants in Williamstown
Cuisines: Pizza
“Cheap. But that's all it's got going for it”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

In a fit of spontaneity/madness, we chose this place for breakfast. The only draw card was $6.50 porridge which actually was edible.
However, the coffee was undrinkable and we wouldn't have dared try much else on the menu.
Think road trip Anerican movie diner. I've got nothing against diners but this is Williamstown waterfront.
You(and we) can do so much better.

• Visited November 2013

Melbourne, Australia
“Nothing special.”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Husband and I chose the $9 bagel or baguette option plus we bought two coffees. Coffee was good but my vegie bagel was odd. Two bagels came with oily roast vegetables on top (including broccoli, cauliflower, beans, carrot and capsicum). The bagels were tasty, but it wasn't really a sandwich to pick up and eat (as you do with a sandwich). Service was so so. If you wanted water, you helped yourself to it. Also, ladies toilet needs a hot water clean out.

• Visited October 2013
Horsham, Australia
“Not the best...”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

After food was delivered to our table, and my husband had a bite of toast and a mushroom, the waitress came back and said "sorry, that's not yours I need to take it to another table". Food was ok and delivered fairly quickly.

• Visited August 2013
“Lost its charm”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Used to be a good place to go to but food and service has deteriorated over the years. Service now reflects the name. Food is edible but nothing to rave about. Only good thing about it is the location.

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Attitudes or Unground - BE WARNED”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We decided to venture out early for a walk on the pier and indulge in a breakfast by the bay. What an insult to our taste buds and a complete waste of $26.00. I would have preferred to have thrown that money in the wind than repeat that dreadful breakfast experience. We choose a table by the window which was seated for four the waitress never cleared of the extra plates. My husband chose pancakes one was leathery and one barely passable. A child could have made better pancakes. I requested wholemeal bread and was told by the waitress that they didn't have any and then she remembered they had brown bread. I then request a couple of slices of tomatoes and a couple of slices of cheese of which the waitress said we only do grated cheese. I then asked if I could have my sausage grilled but apparent they don't grill!!!
My meal arrived with 2 thin (supermarket) slices of brown bread with melted cheese and tomatoes the sausage was sliced in half and fried ...BURNT!!! It was disgusting!!! The coffee had a burnt taste.
And lastly .... DO NOT USE THE TOLIET . The route to the toilet was rather unsettling. Confronting doors that are suppose to be closed but have no handles on them. An alleyway strewn with animal bones. And a fierce looking dog (wasn't fierce just looked it) toilet dirty!!

Visited July 2013