“Lost its charm”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Lost its charm”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Used to be a good place to go to but food and service has deteriorated over the years. Service now reflects the name. Food is edible but nothing to rave about. Only good thing about it is the location.

• Visited October 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Attitudes or Unground - BE WARNED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We decided to venture out early for a walk on the pier and indulge in a breakfast by the bay. What an insult to our taste buds and a complete waste of $26.00. I would have preferred to have thrown that money in the wind than repeat that dreadful breakfast experience. We choose a table by the window which was seated for four the waitress never cleared of the extra plates. My husband chose pancakes one was leathery and one barely passable. A child could have made better pancakes. I requested wholemeal bread and was told by the waitress that they didn't have any and then she remembered they had brown bread. I then request a couple of slices of tomatoes and a couple of slices of cheese of which the waitress said we only do grated cheese. I then asked if I could have my sausage grilled but apparent they don't grill!!!
My meal arrived with 2 thin (supermarket) slices of brown bread with melted cheese and tomatoes the sausage was sliced in half and fried ...BURNT!!! It was disgusting!!! The coffee had a burnt taste.
And lastly .... DO NOT USE THE TOLIET . The route to the toilet was rather unsettling. Confronting doors that are suppose to be closed but have no handles on them. An alleyway strewn with animal bones. And a fierce looking dog (wasn't fierce just looked it) toilet dirty!!

Visited July 2013
“Atrocious service and food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We waited for at least 10 minutes to order then we were brought out the wrong meals, the poached eggs were hard boiled & all you could taste was vinegar, my partners meal had not even been prepared & I was eating on my own, we decided to complain, I went & said we didn't want to pay for the meals as my partners wasn't even ready yet & mine was inedible, the lady behind the counter became very argumentative & not apologetic, nor did she offer to make new meals, the pancakes finally came out & were disgusting, we went out & paid for all of the food we hadn't eaten & headed down the street in search of a decent breakfast, do not eat here! Service and food is the worst I have come across!

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Disgustuing food, rude old waitress, grotty looking chef”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Waitress was rude upon arrival and throughout our visit.
Chef looked grotty
food was dreadful !
Smoked salmon pieces dried out and in scrappy pieces, didnt know what a smoked salmon bagel should be , dry lump of cream cheese , tasteless, dirty brown lettuce and cucumber chunks inside.
Baguette had pre grated cooking cheese and dry nasty ham, and thick chunks of tomato on an inedible dry bread roll.
tables were dirty and worn - what a dump!

• Visited March 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Just average but GREAT location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

It was the end of a HOT day so we drove into Williamstown for a meal we could enjoy outdoors as the coolness of the evening set in. Walking past Attitudes we browsed the blackboard menus and decided to take a seat. The garlic bread we ordered first was a very tasty little pizza. He had the pesto pasta and I had a chargrilled squid salad. The pasta was ample in size and tasty. The salad was nothing more than tomato lettuce and cucumber topped with the squid. I would've expected a more interesting salad but the waitress had told me what it consisted of. I needed tartare sauce on the side because while the squid rings were lightly floured and chargrilled, they were rubbery and needed some sort of dressing. The beers and wines were reasonably priced and we would've liked to have ordered a dessert but they don't have any ln their menu. Funny, huh? There are better places to eat in Willy but this meal was fine. We were the focus of their attention as there was noone else there.